BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Heather M.
Summerville, SC
The service itself is great. Speeds are as promised and no data cap which is nice since we watch a lot of netflix. Pricing is outrageous though. Time warner price gouges loyal customers. They charge $30 less a month for new customers for the same service and would rather lose a customer than extend promotional pricing to long time customers.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
Worst customer service, worst pricing and worst response to any problems. We only use them for Internet because they have a monopoly. If Google Fiber were here, we'd switch today.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Lily D.
Honolulu, HI
This company is great when it comes to cable. I love their channels and how I can research shows and even record them. The internet is okay. I think their deals are never fully accurate. I would recommend their cable, but not their internet.
Rachel N.
I hate Time Warner, but they are to only providers in my area. I have even gone to the extent to ONLY use their services, none of their products. If you do not have a TiVo, or your own DVR YOU ARE HANDING $20 a month just to rent their products!!
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Not horrible but the prices could be better. The location in which I live this is probably the best company to have. Only if you want more channels you'll have to give more money.
Gennie H.
Fairport, NY
Service is usually pretty good, occasionally we'll get outages, but they usually make up for it with On Demand credits. Prices could be better, but they're on par with the competition.
Laura S.
I don't love it, especially their customer service, but it's the only option where I live. It seems about the same as every other internet provider I've ever had, though. I don't think their customer service problems are unique to Time Warner.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Amy C.
Kind of pricey but great speed internet. I had cable and it was great but I decided to cancel and just keep the internet because we hardly watch t.v. Usually we just watch Netflix.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?