BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
shiloah w.
I hate Time Warner. It is too expensive and not dependable at all. I have gone through 3 modem/routers and have had at least 20 service calls in the past 2 years. 5 different people have come out, and they all just try the exact same thing.
Jean K.
I had a little difficulty with setting up my service, but once I called them, they immediately had a technician out to figure out the problem. Paying bills online is also a plus.
Dara N.
Matthews, NC
Worst customer service, worst pricing and worst response to any problems. We only use them for Internet because they have a monopoly. If Google Fiber were here, we'd switch today.
Laura S.
I don't love it, especially their customer service, but it's the only option where I live. It seems about the same as every other internet provider I've ever had, though. I don't think their customer service problems are unique to Time Warner.
Nadalie P.
Georgetown, KY
Only cable service offered in my area. I feel like they are ridiculously high. They only offer promotions to new customers and then treat current, long standing customers like crap. I wish more TV stations would reach out through Internet tv.
Deb M.
Marietta, NY
I have to be honest here the only reason we are TWC customers is because we have no other options for internet where we live. Our service has frequent inturreptions and there monthly fees are too high. There customer service is not the greatest.
Krystal P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Absolutely amazing service! My family has had an active account got 9 years now. No complaints here. Great internet service along with awesome cable and on demand!! Great prices.
Irene S.
Used to use Comcast when I was living in the Pacific Northwest but once moved to SoCal, Time Warner seems to be my best option. It's okay... the connection is not as stable. It could be the plan I have or just a bad cable connection in general.
Andmoragan T.
Time Warner cable is affordable and is very accessible for assistance with any technical or customer service matters. The only con is the it is not compatible with older Roku models. It has met my expectations in every other way at this point.
Rachel N.
I hate Time Warner, but they are to only providers in my area. I have even gone to the extent to ONLY use their services, none of their products. If you do not have a TiVo, or your own DVR YOU ARE HANDING $20 a month just to rent their products!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?