BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Esther S.
Esther S.
Had them for years. They raise prices in increments. Customer service is just okay. Haven't had an issue lately but my last dealings with them weren't so easy or pleasant.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Techie Expert
Es buena pero muy cara, los paquetes casi no traen nada atractivo razon por la cual uno debe pagar extra por otros canales; sin contar con la exageracion en los impuestos.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Milwaukee, WI
Just had Internet installed in my apartment. The person who installed it knew exactly what they were doing and it only took 30 minutes even though I was estimated 2 hours.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Justine K.
Justine K.
Glendale , CA
I wish that I had another affordable option for high speed internet in my area. Unfortunately I don't, so we're forced to use Time Warner Cable. I would switch if I could.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Scarlet M.
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Shelbie G.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! 👎
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kansas City, MO
Well honestly not that great!! My Internet is always going out & I pay 115 for the "best" Internet. .. I have had a lot of issues with them charging me extra on my bills..
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?