BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Winston Salem, NC
We love our TWC service. We have had excellent customer service and flawless, affordable, high speed internet.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Well they over charge a lot for current customers and they don't have many English speaking customer service reps. There are a lot of channel options which is nice... But it's one of the only ones within my area.
Kelly B.
Good customer service good service so i like it plus i have a dvr and its not a bad price
Savannah H.
Great service year round, lots of different packages to choose from and always very helpful costumer service.
Michelle H.
Millville , NJ
Techie Expert
Worst company ever! No custom service what so ever. Always rude and non helpful.
Jessica H.
Cincinnati, OH
Good company. When it rain/storms we lose service for a few minutes. Overall happy with services provided
Diana C.
Los Angeles, CA
I switched to Warner after my last cable bill went up and I had instant regret. First they made a mistake when they set up my account and didn't write the address correctly so they refused to install. Second they reschuled the appointment for a wrong date. Now that I have it for some reason my service drops from time to time. I guess that's what you get for a cheaper price
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
I have used Time Warner for over 40 years. Their technical staff is really tops. Unless you qualify for a "special pricing" I consider them very expensive. They do not appear to stay on top of their equipment and that presents aggravating problems. I am seriously considering switching because of their costs.
Shelbi C.
Knightdale, NC
Time warner cable is OK. I don't like how the don't have a deal with some networks so I can't watch their shows on even Hulu - but I guess that is more of a Hulu thing.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I don't really watch TV a lot but when I do I am satisfied with the service. I do notice my family is not always happy with the service but for the most part it's pretty good.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?