BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Allyson W.
Allyson W.
Kettering , OH
Their customer service is lacking and their prices are kinda high, but we like our service a lot. On demand is awesome and being able to pause and fast forward is amazing.
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Techie Expert
Es buena pero muy cara, los paquetes casi no traen nada atractivo razon por la cual uno debe pagar extra por otros canales; sin contar con la exageracion en los impuestos.
Kenna C.
Kenna C.
I love time warner cable. I don't plan on going back to any other provider. They have great service. I've never had a problem. The one con is another box cost more money .
Justine K.
Justine K.
Glendale , CA
I wish that I had another affordable option for high speed internet in my area. Unfortunately I don't, so we're forced to use Time Warner Cable. I would switch if I could.
Scarlet M.
Scarlet M.
They help and listen to our problem whenever we come across something which is very rare but the only problem i have is that the customer service waiting time is so long!!
Candie F.
Candie F.
Dobson, NC
Time Warner is a better company that I've used so far. They are much better than satellite and I don't have to worry about them changing the prices of the services I get.
Carrie Ann C.
Carrie Ann C.
Techie Expert
Time warner cable is very expensive. Every year they want to raise my rate. The problem is that I'm stuck with them because in my city it's TWC or nothing. That stinks!!!
Shelbie G.
Shelbie G.
Madawaska, ME
TWC at first was 5stars. Now the shows glitch far to much not to mention the prices being high. Even when its sunny and nice outside the box will glitches its annoying! 👎
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Louisville, KY
Customer Service is just okay, a little expensive for what you get, they do not like to work to get your bill down at all like previous companies we have had in our area.
Holly L.
Holly L.
North Conway, NH
I would love it if they didn't keep upping the prices of everything it seems every month, the charges for having stuff is ridiculous. I am looking into other companies...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?