BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
We use time warner cable as a internet provider and we have pretty awesome internet but if you have a problem don't call them because they by far have the worst customer service ever
Ashley H.
Time Warner isn't too bad. They're a little pricey, but they've never disappointed me. I've not had any problems with blackouts other than inclement weather, which is to be expected.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm indifferent to Time Warner - we've had trouble with our internet that seemed to take a while to fix, but the customer service was wonderful and everyone was very willing to help.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Gives you great service, but lately prices have not being the great. If you are a new customer the price is hreat, once the promotional year is up they start with they surprise bills
Liz B.
They have many great shows and with the internet it is pretty fast but it can be slow when there are a lot of people on the wifi. The people at time warner cable are helpful in anyway they can be. Switching the cable boxes in is simple and quick.
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Morgan P.
This is the cable I have at my apartment complex and i guess it is good! I think they get it because it is cheap. I just wish there were more channels and options for recording shows and whatnot.
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoy time Warner cable. Their customer service, ls good. I had frontier communications, and they were terrible. I finally switched over to time warner cable and feel cared about!
julie j.
Oak Hill, OH
It has a lot of channel offers but not happy with service I get. Was having a lot of problems for many weeks got run around when I called, problem finally fixed but after many weeks of not getting to watch too many shows I got a whole $25 credit!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?