BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Time Warner Cable is what our household use for cable and internet yes it did meet our expectations for the pros its not slow with internet and cable. Most people would say it's affordable for their households and yes i would recommend to others.
Desi D.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
Best company out there. I've never had any problems and customer service is great!! The pricing is fare. There's lots of channel selections & parental controls. I'd recommend this company to anyone.
Alyssa S.
LINCOLN, NE
It's nice to have cable. But this service is awful and the prices are not competative. If I didn't have room mates depending on Internet and stuff I'd switch providers immediately.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet service, I would say it is very high quality .I never have to wait , it is very high speed, so I don't waste my time waiting on things to load.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Candace W.
Bowling Green, KY
Worst cable service ever. The internet speeds are terrible, and we never get the speed we pay for. Unfortunately, our town only allows one cable company, so we have no other option.
Savanna K.
Great customer service and very helpful representatives. Never have had a problem with the cable, but for billing questions they are always prompt. The cost is reasonable, as well.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?