BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown, NC
It gets the job done but we wish we had more options in the area. The customer service is pretty terrible. Our internet always lags. Don't have high expectations with them.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Waukesha, WI
The time warner cable phone app is never working. I am never able to record shows from my phone or check the listing. Customer service always has a very long wait as well.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Pearl City, HI
I do like Time Warner Cable but I do have to agree that they can be over priced at times. I like the coverage on the island but sometimes the Internet can be a bit shotty.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Service is crap with Time Warner Cable. Half the time the cable doesn't work or internet is crap. Customer service is terrible too. However, the service is getting better.
Devan F.
Devan F.
San Antonio, TX
Time Warner has great deals and options for cable. The basic option has great channels and allows me to watch my favorite shows. I have never had an issue with my service.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Potsdam, NY
The Internet runs fine. It is a little slow at tines, especially when multiple people are using it. Time Warner takes a long time to help you if you have a problem though.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Jackson Heights, NY
One of my favorite cable company best internet service they don't even take long on the phone I've had a 5 minute recovery for my internet guys switch to time warner cable
Esther S.
Esther S.
Had them for years. They raise prices in increments. Customer service is just okay. Haven't had an issue lately but my last dealings with them weren't so easy or pleasant.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had service long but so far it's okay. There customer service could be a lot better. If not careful you may be billed more so please look at your bill carefully.
Kristine I.
Kristine I.
Milwaukee, WI
Just had Internet installed in my apartment. The person who installed it knew exactly what they were doing and it only took 30 minutes even though I was estimated 2 hours.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?