BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
I have been a customer for the past 8 years some of there prices are expensive but if you call they can help lower your rate I have done this in the past awesome customer service!!
Katie P.
Sun City, CA
Their service is ok at best. We only switched so we could get the baseball game consistently. We haven't had any problems with service but customer service has been awful, one time they couldn't fix something and they just said 'sorry' and left.
Alyssa S.
LINCOLN, NE
It's nice to have cable. But this service is awful and the prices are not competative. If I didn't have room mates depending on Internet and stuff I'd switch providers immediately.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Alexandra K.
Madison, OH
Excellent connection throughout our whole house. Easy customer service. If there is a problem they fix it in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Time Warner Cable internet.
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
I've been happy with the service Time Warner has provided. Every time I need to call customer service (which is not very often) I have gotten really friendly and helpful people on the line.
Desi D.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
Best company out there. I've never had any problems and customer service is great!! The pricing is fare. There's lots of channel selections & parental controls. I'd recommend this company to anyone.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Time Warner Cable is what our household use for cable and internet yes it did meet our expectations for the pros its not slow with internet and cable. Most people would say it's affordable for their households and yes i would recommend to others.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?