BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
The service itself isn't too bad for data service. However, if you need customer service for any reason, you're in for a LOT of frustration. The customer service is terrible but I blame the company for that and not the agents themselves. The policies they have for their employees is terrible and overall the company has terrible practices and morals. I would go with a different provider if you are able but the internet is decent.
Talisa E.
Surprisingly, I've had great service in my Manhattan apartment. I use an Apple router but have kept the modem given to me by Time Warner Cable. My partner and I chose to pay for extra speed and I feel like we've never had a problem. We use a gaming console, an Apple TV and several computers/mobile devices without any issues. I'm happy with the service coming from a different Internet and cable provider in a different borough.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Ive been a customer for years only because i have the services that I want and need. Customer service is hit and miss with them. It is far too expensive for the services that are being offered and I would honestly switch to something different if I had enough knowledge of how internet cable/programs worked. I may recommend them since i do have the services I want and need but I feel like it cost way too much that it should
BettyJo W.
Canton, OH
Techie Expert
I HATE time warner. If i coukd give them zero stars i would. The prices constantly change. My bill is never the same and always higher when i don't purchase or add anything on. The internet is slow but we have "the fastest" and it goes out alot. The cable also goes out or has interuptions often. Our box messes up a lot and we havevto exchange it and reboot to a lot too. The digital cable is always pixilated and goin in and out.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
I absolutely hate it. If I knew of amother provider I could use in my area I would. It's not the price they said it would be. I got my own modem and they failed at hooking it up and left theirs and charged me for it... drilled holes all over my walls on the opposite side of the house where I requested the modem and left s big dry wall mess... the Internet interferes with my cell and only works half of the time 0 our of 100000
Alicia K.
Techie Expert
I personally am dissatisfied with the services provided by this company! I was forced to bundle home phone, cable, and internet in order to "save money. " I do not need a home phone but have to pay for it because other wise my monthly cable bill would astronomical and when I call to ask for an explanation the customer service rep says the same thing as the one prior. If you have the option DO NOT use this cable provider!
Sara L.
Williamstown, MA
Unfortunately in my area Time Warner is the only one I can use for my home internet use...this is disappointing. I've been with them close to 10 years and I really can't stand them :( From horrible customer service and inaccurate information that ruined my Olympic-watching experience, to a ridiculous bill that is more expensive than the worth of the product. I would NOT recommend Time Warner to anyone for anything at all!
Katelyn M.
Durham, NC
We hate time warner due to their terrible customer service and price increases all the time. We recently had a baby and no longer have been watching as much TV and have been in a financial strain so we called Time Warner to see what lower plan we could get and they said we couldn't get a lower plan with less channels and for less money because we were on a promo and we were already getting the lowest price. So basically we would have to get rid of cable all together to reduce our costs. Unfortunately, in our area they are the only cable provider available, which I hate!
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I pretty much didn't have a choice for which cable company to use. This was the only one in my area. I honestly don't like it because I have not had good experiences with their customer service in the past. It also goes out a lot and gets the show listings wrong a lot. I hate the remote too. I am thankful for it come football season though because it keeps us from going to bars and spending more money to watch a game.
cassy g.
Milwaukee, WI
Continuously increases in my monthly bill on an internet service that doesn't get better. there have been full days when i cannot access the internet. also, my speed is tied to neighbors usage. so i can tell when they get home and my bandwidth significantly decreases. i get junk mail from them every week offering me something i have no interest in. as a monopoly i expect nothing but this type of behavior. there are very limited options and speeds from this internet service provider. the only reason i still use them is limited options. i hope google fiber comes to my city soon.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?