BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily R.
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Time Warner Cable is a pretty good TV provider. Has just about every channel that I like to watch like MTV, E!, etc. It has everything you want to see. I guess the con is that it can be pricey. I don't pay for it but my dad does and he has had some trouble with it before but I guess we are good now. I mean if anyone wants to try it go ahead but I think there are better TV providers out there.
ShaLa's B.
ShaLa's B.
Dallas, TX
Agree with any of reviews.

It's a bitter-sweet. Except I find I've been with a company longer than the employee that I'm talking to. I know the process. Save me time in not repeating and then you escalate to next level. Typically now I can pretty much tell them what to do to fix either cable or internet.
Finally we have choices but really all are pretty expensive once out of "their special".
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
No NO NO!! I have TWC because no one else offers internet at my address. The internet goes in and out and the wifi does the same. The TV pixelates just by accidentally touching the box. Even when you leave it be, it still freezes up and pixelates the image for no reason. I am NOT a satisfied customer and thankfully I am only renting at this address so I do not need to stick with TWC forever.
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Kenosha, WI
Time warner cable is unfortunately the only high-speed Internet in my area. The service is decent however the customer service and technical service is very poor. The price is definitely higher than you would like to pay however as it is the only Internet service provider available with high-speed Internet in our area you have to pay the price. Would love it if Google fiber came to our area.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
San juan, TX
Their service is average, not amazing but not horribly slow. The only issue I had was with customer service. Whenever I spoke to someone, they would quickly not listen to my concerns and "send" someone to check my issue. The problem was that I never had anyone sent for 2 months. I let go one horrible situation and continued with their service at another city. Currently not that many issues.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. My family decided to not get cable anymore because no one really watched live TV so when we called to cancel but still keep out Internet they said it was going to be double what we were paying for Internet and cable. The cheapest option they had was cable for one TV and Internet so now we are paying for a service we don't even want just for the Internet.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
Literal garbage. I don't know what I'm even paying $75 a month for. And they own the entire market so you can't get anyone BUT them. I just have Internet and it's $75 a freaking month! and that's the promo price! 75% of the time it is out and they just send techs out over and over again who fix it for 12 hours before it goes out again. If you can get Comcast, DO IT! I miss Comcast so much.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
HORRIBLE customer service. They are rude and very sassy. My internet is always going out sometimes for 3 hours at a time. It is very frustrating because I need internet for homework. They send techs out but the problem is persistent. I have been a customer for over 5 years and they still don't give me the time of day. I have finally decided to move on. Currently looking for better options.
Jes Paolo d.
Jes Paolo d.
We have been with Time Warner for about 3 months and are already wanting to switch. The Internet connection is terrible and our remote reception is awful. There a "special spot" in which you have to be in for the remote to work. We thought Frontier was bad but apparently it wasn't! However their customer service has been great so far. Thumbs up for that as it is hard to come by these days!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Columbus, OH
Way over priced for gaming internet. Customer service is mediocre at best. Even tho i pay for the fastest gaming internet it still freezes and lags when only using a couple devices at once. Only good thing is the ease of paying the bill and options for paying online over the phone or in store. I wish we could get wow way but its not in my area unfortunately so I'm stuff with time warner :(
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?