BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
tejaswi s.
tejaswi s.
Secaucus, NJ
I have been using time warner since last year and this is the only company I'm using from beginning so I have no complaints. I'm a student and i feel like it is affordable.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Louisville, KY
The service is pretty dependable but I've always thought that cable and Internet service is way over priced. Everyone needs it so I guess that's why th y can charge so much
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
i liked it but it really need to be improve and get better of what its doing and it needs to update more and more and more othen that will really really help get five stars
Amy E.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Melinda J.
Melinda J.
Pfafftown, NC
It gets the job done but we wish we had more options in the area. The customer service is pretty terrible. Our internet always lags. Don't have high expectations with them.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
The internet is great I really love the speed. The only concern is that it is a lot for internet access and after a certain amount of time the price of the bill does go up.
Kailie H.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I don't care for them but I have no other real choice where I live. Expensive, so we dropped all TV and just have internet. Calls for customer service have long wait times.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
not the best. over rated and over priced. customer service blows.. not the least bt professional-- loud call center when u call in.. hate thet they are my only local option
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I've had service with them for a while now and while it's not always the best it is pretty good service. I think what I pay for what I have right now is a pretty good deal.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Waukesha, WI
The time warner cable phone app is never working. I am never able to record shows from my phone or check the listing. Customer service always has a very long wait as well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?