BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Liz F.
Los Angeles, CA
TWC is okay...pricey, but so is every other ISP in our area. They're also more reliable now than they were 7 or 8 years ago when we started with them...although I would like a little less Netflix stuttering than we see now (couple of times a week).
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Dependable service, although I think prices should come down a bit. Never had a problem with service so nothing to complain about, everyone need a provider, time warner is just fine.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Amy D.
We absolutely love Time Warner Cable. We have had very few problems with them and the problems we've had, their customer service has been extremely nice and fixed it right away!!!!
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
Courtney J.
College Station, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?