BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
We have the bundle deal that includes cable, phone and Internet for our home. I do like the fact that we have a better deal getting all of these together. Customer service has been ok, at times I've had challenges waiting for someone to help me.
Erika F.
San jose , CA
Hate TIme Warner. High prices that increase every year no matter how long you use their services, garbage customer service with people who don't speak English. I wish I could use another provider but Time Warner is the only one available where I live.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable is okay. It has improved in the past years, it used to be plain awful. A lot of glitches happened, and ti was not reliable. Now, it has gotten better and it's nice because I can watch shows online when logging into my TW account.
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Where I live I have no other options. Most of the representatives I have spoken to are rude, and want to get off the phone too quickly. I don't feel like they care about their customers at all. In addition I feel they over charge for their services.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm indifferent to Time Warner - we've had trouble with our internet that seemed to take a while to fix, but the customer service was wonderful and everyone was very willing to help.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Kiani L.
No our favorite provider. We use to have Comcast in Georgia. Their service was amazing. We don't find Time Warner the best value for services offered. They have a monopoly in this area. Options aren't available which is why our service is with them.
Sofia R.
Addison, TX
They have really good service, we have their WiFi and cable. We haven't had any issues with them and they have really good customer service. It is affordable and gives you what you pay for. The customer service is really good and very explanatory.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?