BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Time warner cable has more problems that benefits. I've been continuously disappointed with the customer service and problems connecting to cable boxes and Internet. I would not recommend to friends or family.
Julie E.
Vernon, NY
3 stars is being generous. This company is terrible. I have to reset my DVR at LEAST once a day. I occasionally have to do it twice a day. my channels switch to another region near me and then I lose all of my favorite ones. It is very annoying. Not to mention I feel you pay for a lot of things you don't really need. Especially when all of my channels change to sports shows and non of my family members watch any kinds of sports and I am forced to once again reset my box through the App or calling customer service. Ugh! If there was a better option I would be on it like white on rice!
Dorothy C.
Arcadia, CA
Kinda meh, too lazy to switch/look around for other options. I also don't watch TV that much anymore since Netflix and Hulu, so cable is kinda just there.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
TWC & Charter are the same company now and Charter has great service. They also have great CSR and are very on top of things.
Ali J.
Okatie, SC
I love time Warner it's fast and easy and the crew always helps setting up my box's and wifi
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Techie Expert
I highly recommend this to anyone I give it five stars and I highly recommend it to anyone
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I have had Time Warner for many years and have been for the most part satisfied with them. The prices can get expensive, but you just have to know what you need and don't need. We have managed to bundle services and have it at a good price so far. I would recommend.
Amelia B.
Don't like it and I want to switch to direct tv, there is never anything good on and the on demand movie selection sucks! It's slow and not worth the money
Sara M.
Recently had to get a digital adapter to watch my channels but it came within 2 days and took no time at all to install.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
We use time warner for our cable and internet provider. They are easy to work with, with no hidden fees. We are able to keep cost low and our internet speed high which we like.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?