BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warner cable has the worst customer service ever. Their product isn't bad but they crazy over charge. If call and complain enough they lower your bill but it's a pain.
Dennise W.
Dennise W.
Killeen, TX
Most of the time the intent works well, but there are times when the Internet seems to just quick and my husband has to reset the box... This happens at least once a month.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
The service is ok, but the customer service and tech support sucks..and that says something as I work for Charter.
Whenever I call for tech support, I get someone in India.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Austin, Tx
Internet service can be sketchy at times and the service is extremely overpriced. It is nearly impossible to get internet without cable, yet it's the only way to get a deal
tejaswi s.
tejaswi s.
Secaucus, NJ
I have been using time warner since last year and this is the only company I'm using from beginning so I have no complaints. I'm a student and i feel like it is affordable.
Kailie H.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
I don't care for them but I have no other real choice where I live. Expensive, so we dropped all TV and just have internet. Calls for customer service have long wait times.
Amy E.
Amy E.
Forest , OH
Your Road Runner is amazing. Simply the best WiFi available. However I gave you a three because your customer service is hideous and I think your prices are a tad too high.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
not the best. over rated and over priced. customer service blows.. not the least bt professional-- loud call center when u call in.. hate thet they are my only local option
eliana j.
eliana j.
Absolutely dreadful provider. Their customer service is horrifying, their service was terrible and spotty and their prices were not at all competitive. DO NOT USE THEM EVER
Misty M.
Misty M.
Chapin, SC
I believe that their Customer Service Department is very unhelpful and their pricing is ridiculous. As soon as I have an opportunity to switch providers I will be doing so.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?