BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Moriah F.
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
I love my Time Warner cable we never have any problems with it, it's the best we've been having this for a year now or something like that and we still like it
Brian D.
Brian D.
Erie, PA
Time Warner works. Great for me i never haven't. To call the cable company with complaints. Its a great service. I recommend. To any one looking. For a bundle.
Patty V.
Patty V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So far so great! We switched over from Verizon when Frontier took them over in CA for landline svc. We bundle both cable & landline, & we now save
$40 a month!
Shelly B.
Shelly B.
Love time warner! Reasonably priced and usually always works during a bad storm!! My daughter loves being able to watch all of her shows any time with our dvr!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Orient, OH
We like time warner okay, but the internet is spotty and the price is high. We would have switched by now but no other providers, provide service wher we live.
vanessa r.
vanessa r.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have the basic plan and it works very well since i have a laptop and 3 ipads plus the cell phone are all connected to it, i find the internet speed very good
Christina G.
Christina G.
I am alright with this provider. They do not have the best customer service an do not really handle things well when it comes to the problems of the customers.
Belinda S.
Belinda S.
Memphis, TN
Not the best value for cable television in my area. The customer service does not make me feel any better. I am in the process of switching to another carrier.
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Cleveland, OH
I am aware of all channels. I love the fact that it provide channels of my favorite TV shows, however it is limited to some shows but great service ultimately.
jennifer o.
jennifer o.
They are very helpful sales associates and well knowen on their products.

they are kind and know what they are doing when they come out when you have problems
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?