BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Larissa W.
Lancaster, CA
I enjoy time Warner cable. Their customer service, ls good. I had frontier communications, and they were terrible. I finally switched over to time warner cable and feel cared about!
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
They have many different packages to choose from including phone, internet and cable. They also have decent customer service and let you change packages when you want. It is affordable and can also be expensive depending on the package you choose.
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable is okay. It has improved in the past years, it used to be plain awful. A lot of glitches happened, and ti was not reliable. Now, it has gotten better and it's nice because I can watch shows online when logging into my TW account.
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
In my area in California, Time Warner Cable's service is not so great, to be honest. We had problems with our internet at home more than once with their internet +phone+cable service. They're TV service is fine....but the internet is not so great.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Ilanna V.
CHANGE FROM VERIZON TO TIME WARNER AND NEVER LOOKING BACK!!! i cannot stress how great they are. Internet reaches every room. Their TV app for your computer/phone is perfect when someone hogs the TV (PLUS they have all channels on the app, not like Verizon) plus so much more channels offered for a lower price than Verizon. best company EVERRRRRR
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Victoria D.
W Hollywood, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Not very good. The internet pricing is high and it's not very good. We also had cable with them but the service was so bad we cancelled and are with Direct TV now which is amazing.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?