BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Fairly good service, Internet can be slow at times, but the price is okay. I wish that there were more options for just Internet. Good customer service. I would recommend it to others. Fairly good company to work with
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Kind of slow, and there's always a delay on the "On Demand" or "Free" parts of the TV. I also don't like how there isn't enough room for the box to record my TV shows, but it does the job.
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Courtney J.
College Sta, TX
There have only been a few instances where I have been disappointed in my cable and internet service. They are quick to come out and see what the problem is. When something needs to be updated I just go down to the store and switch the old one out.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Can act up in bad weather and sometimes stops/lags. Unable to get cable to work in certain rooms so the service can be very unreliable overall. Sound often cuts out at random times. The picture is not affected, which is good, but could be much better.