BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Good customer service great variety of channels and possibilities how to watch programs, record programs. on demand
Seth P.
Brookfield, WI
Customer service has always been good to me, if I ever have a problem they're there to fix it.

On the downside, our service has gone out twice because they have the wrong address on file and refuse to fix it.
Rebekah W.
Lexington, KY
First of all this company changes it's name on a dime. The prices are rather high but our area gives us very little choice. They changed the internet modem claiming the speed would me higher and I have had more issues with streaming and the signal. They need to work on their products before I will recommend them to anyone.
Veronica M.
Weslaco, TX
I use Time Warner Cable for my internet and had previously used the company for cable. I cancelled the cable because their customer service was awful and would have cancelled my internet as well but it's the only company that offers internet in my area :(
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA
Time Warner Cable is OK. The prices have gone up quite a bit some I first became a customer. When the prices go up they do not notify you.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
Sometimes spotty during storms, not a lot of channel options, not fond of the price point.
cleopatra p.
Durham, NC
Really not a lot to say that hasn't been said. The cost is ridiculous and the lack of things to watch is enough to keep me from watching a lot of tv.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Has so many shows to pick from and so many options to pick from like on demand and recordings! The company is great to help out if any problems come up and they are affordable for what you can get!
Jamie F.
New Albany, IN
I've had Time Warner for about 5 years now. Most of the time they are a pretty good company. However, when things go wrong they REALLY go wrong!
I've went months without having to call customer servixe, but then I've had times when I call them once a week or more.
Generally their customer service is spot on, but there have been times when I hung up on the rep and called back to speak to someone else.
Alexa P.
I found this to be very slow and troublesome. If it ever needs repair, it takes forever for someone to come fix it. My experience with this company and their services have been very frustrating. I do not recommend it.