BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Margaret M.
Dayton, OH
I'm not overly impressed with TIme Warner Cable. What service we have I think it is over priced. Plus to get to a customer service person you have to go through so many prompts. If we had other options here in our community I'm sure we would switch.
Heidi F.
Springfield, OH
I think Time Warner is way to expensive. It is ridiculous that they charge the price they do for cable and internet. They are good about offering free premium channels for a certain amount of time.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Fairly good service, Internet can be slow at times, but the price is okay. I wish that there were more options for just Internet. Good customer service. I would recommend it to others. Fairly good company to work with
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Kind of slow, and there's always a delay on the "On Demand" or "Free" parts of the TV. I also don't like how there isn't enough room for the box to record my TV shows, but it does the job.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
Their customer service is not always bad. You will encounter a few idiots every once in awhile though. It's very rare that we have an outage. Every Time you make changes to the bill, they always mess it up. At least I know what to expect though.
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)