BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Helene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Time Warner Cable is okay. It has improved in the past years, it used to be plain awful. A lot of glitches happened, and ti was not reliable. Now, it has gotten better and it's nice because I can watch shows online when logging into my TW account.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
In my area in California, Time Warner Cable's service is not so great, to be honest. We had problems with our internet at home more than once with their internet +phone+cable service. They're TV service is fine....but the internet is not so great.
Savanna K.
Great customer service and very helpful representatives. Never have had a problem with the cable, but for billing questions they are always prompt. The cost is reasonable, as well.
Katie P.
Sun City, CA
Their service is ok at best. We only switched so we could get the baseball game consistently. We haven't had any problems with service but customer service has been awful, one time they couldn't fix something and they just said 'sorry' and left.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
I've had my ups and down's with TIme Warner Cable. My biggest complaint is how long it takes to get to a live person when you call but I will say their new "no wait" time is great.
Erika F.
San jose , CA
Hate TIme Warner. High prices that increase every year no matter how long you use their services, garbage customer service with people who don't speak English. I wish I could use another provider but Time Warner is the only one available where I live.
Khairun-Nisaa H.
cleveland, OH
Time Warner Cable is what our household use for cable and internet yes it did meet our expectations for the pros its not slow with internet and cable. Most people would say it's affordable for their households and yes i would recommend to others.
Briana H.
Time Warner is always touch and go for me. Their customer service is a joke and the Internet is always going in and out, plus they are expensive. I always prefer Fios over them but the area you live in always decides your cable provider unfortunately.