BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Briana M.
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have outages every now and again but it's nothing that doesn't get fixed in a short period of time. I have had pretty good customer service with this company. No complaints.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Lancaster, CA
I've had some problems with my TWC Internet service, but they recently came out and gave me a new modem, and since then I've been very pleased with my service. It's very fast.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert
My internet and cable goes through time warner cable and I don't really care for their services. They make it hard to communicate and they don't really solve my problems well.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Our speeds for internet are always changing and we can only use one device at a time, no matter what their commercials say. It is not truthful and it is extremely frustrating.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable with the fire of a gazillion suns. There are no pros. Run away. It is awful, frustrating, and they don't even deserve the one star I had to give them.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
The only reason I have time warner is because they're the only ones that provide service in my area. Other than that, their internet, cable and landlines sometimes don't work.
Kersti A.
Kersti A.
Occasionally spotty service. Have had many, many negative experiences in the past. So far this new subscription is working out okay. Customer service seems to be lacking some.
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
We are aggravated with TWC.....they raise your rates without you knowing....we called them the other day and Erica got the billed lowered all we have is internet with them....
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I don't really watch TV a lot but when I do I am satisfied with the service. I do notice my family is not always happy with the service but for the most part it's pretty good.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Techie Expert
I have had Time Warner for a while now The service is horrible. I don't know how many times my internet or TV will go out. I have this problem so many times I have lost count.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?