BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Kind of slow, and there's always a delay on the "On Demand" or "Free" parts of the TV. I also don't like how there isn't enough room for the box to record my TV shows, but it does the job.
Hayley B.
Overall they're pretty good. They're finicky with their internet connection and prices but the customer service has always been really pleasant. And it's great to be able to record stuff!
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Can act up in bad weather and sometimes stops/lags. Unable to get cable to work in certain rooms so the service can be very unreliable overall. Sound often cuts out at random times. The picture is not affected, which is good, but could be much better.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?