BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adrienne K.
Louisville, KY
I've been with this company for over 6 years and they've always given me the best package deals so that I can keep my three services with them and over time I've gotten free subscriptions and movies so overall I'm pretty satisfied with this company.
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
victoria H.
Victor, NY
Horrible slow service. Customer service is non-existent. All that they try to do is sell you more services rather than work to solve the problem. Prices are very high, especially given the quality provided. Lucky they are the only provider in town.
jerry c.
Boston , MA
Price is pretty reasonable but the wifi has shut down completely on us multiple times. without any apparen't reason. don't know that it is completely reliable and not the fastest either
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Caral J.
Maysville, NC
They are to high for just cable and Internet. And now you have to have a box on the TV that only work when it want to. You never know if you will be able to get your channel you want to watch. If it was not for my special need son I would not have it.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Kind of slow, and there's always a delay on the "On Demand" or "Free" parts of the TV. I also don't like how there isn't enough room for the box to record my TV shows, but it does the job.
Breana T.
Somerset, KY
Overall, I guess I can't complain too much. My Wi-Fi is good when it works, cable usually never goes out and the home phone is great. It's just too expensive. Unless you are a new customer, you get literally no perks. I've been with them since 2009.
Marquita D.
Greensboro, NC
I like Time Warner over my previous service provider AT&T. They have reasonable prices and good internet speeds. I like the company and service better now than I did when I first got them about 4 years ago. I see myself sticking with them for a while.
Jade M.
There's good and bad if you pay out the wazoo your get decent service but the Internet and on demand will out of nowhere stop working and it takes a few days for them to come and fix it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?