BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Asheboro, NC
I love Time Warner Cable. When my wifi and TV were messed up the came the day after I called. (I called at night) and they did a great job giving us new cables and everything.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I don't really watch TV a lot but when I do I am satisfied with the service. I do notice my family is not always happy with the service but for the most part it's pretty good.
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME
Picture goes out frequently in bad weather, constantly raising the rates for no reason. Only positive is no contract.
There is no competition in the area so I have to use them
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable with the fire of a gazillion suns. There are no pros. Run away. It is awful, frustrating, and they don't even deserve the one star I had to give them.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC
The only reason we have Time Warner Cable is because it is the only cable provider in our area. It's unreasonably expensive for poor quality. The customer service is terrible.
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Appleton, WI
Excellent interment provider. Affordable. Plenty of speed to handle computers, iPads, and streaming services on tv. Not very good cable platform but quality internet provider.
Cherokee L.
Cherokee L.
Maine, NY
Sometimes doesn't record your shows. But otherwise a plethora of different channels. Easy to navigate and kid friendly also. Would recommend if you want good customer service
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I have to give it a 3 star review for the fact that I purchased the Internet and cable package and the Internet was great until a couple of days ago it just went really slow.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Techie Expert
There good when they wanna be good but lately they have been giving my mom a problem and over charging and adding charges on! Can't wait till there will be no more time Warner
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Dallas, Tx
This cable has a wide variety of channels so you're bound to find something to watch. On demand is great if you ever need to go back and watch an episode of a show you missed
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?