BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cheyanne T.
Mathis, TX
Time Warner cable is good .. we have some problems here and there but they are easily fixed... Customer service isn't that wonderful but it's cheap and we get a lot for what we pay for
Whittney M.
While their service has always been reliable, their pricing is terrible! Our rate increases EVERY year and they nickel and dime you to death. We are currently looking for alternatives.
I use time warner cableb but would like to change, they keep going up on prices for the same programs, some people are on fixed incomes and cant afford the increases all the time didn't meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Hayley B.
Overall they're pretty good. They're finicky with their internet connection and prices but the customer service has always been really pleasant. And it's great to be able to record stuff!
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Mika M.
Overland Park , KS
It does its job, I am not the biggest fan of their pricing and the customer service hasn't been the best for my apartment complex. The complex is in a contract so we really had no choice.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)