BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Time Warner Cable has a variety of channels to pick from. They also provide a grest selection of recordings on shows you might of missed which is very convenient because not everyone is free to watch T.V. I would recommend Time Warner cable to others.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Time warner is great - the service is good and the channel options are wonderful. Their on demand service is my favorite because so much is included with it! The movies are great as well.
Whittney M.
While their service has always been reliable, their pricing is terrible! Our rate increases EVERY year and they nickel and dime you to death. We are currently looking for alternatives.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
Time Warner provides a lot of shows. HOWEVER, they raise your prices on a regular basis. Also, their customer service isn't very helpful at all. Personally, I like AT&T or Dish Network. I would NOT recommend Time Warner Cable to my friends and family.
Megan L.
Monroe, NC
We use time warner cable for Internet and it's ok. We have the slowest/most basic Internet you can get and we still pay $50. I definitely don't think it's worth the $50 but it is reliable. I wouldn't recommend this service to others due to the price.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I would not go with time warner if i had other services in my area..they're service is bad and its over charging us! We only have cable and internet and we pay almost $200. its ridiculous that they increase our bill every year. Not sure why either!
Marlee E.
Cullman, AL
The internet and cable are wonderful. The only complain I have is dealing with customer service has been difficult at times but I always got my issues resolved. I do recommend them for their great prices on cable, high speed internet and phone service
Sandra V.
Time Warner is great Internet service speedy dependable and it's awesome and I would recommend for anybody to inquire about Time Warner because it is awesome affordable and it's great
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.