BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
I use time warner cableb but would like to change, they keep going up on prices for the same programs, some people are on fixed incomes and cant afford the increases all the time didn't meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Hayley B.
Overall they're pretty good. They're finicky with their internet connection and prices but the customer service has always been really pleasant. And it's great to be able to record stuff!
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Mika M.
Overland Park , KS
It does its job, I am not the biggest fan of their pricing and the customer service hasn't been the best for my apartment complex. The complex is in a contract so we really had no choice.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)