BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Whittney M.
While their service has always been reliable, their pricing is terrible! Our rate increases EVERY year and they nickel and dime you to death. We are currently looking for alternatives.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Cheyanne T.
Mathis, TX
Time Warner cable is good .. we have some problems here and there but they are easily fixed... Customer service isn't that wonderful but it's cheap and we get a lot for what we pay for
Erica D.
Berea, KY
Works great for us. We live outside of city limits and have no issue with service or internet coverage and speed. The thing I prefer about cable vs dish is the reliability. It doesn't go out during storms and we have a great package for a low price.
Hayley B.
Overall they're pretty good. They're finicky with their internet connection and prices but the customer service has always been really pleasant. And it's great to be able to record stuff!
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
I use time warner cableb but would like to change, they keep going up on prices for the same programs, some people are on fixed incomes and cant afford the increases all the time didn't meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Youa X.
Kansas City, KS
I would not go with time warner if i had other services in my area..they're service is bad and its over charging us! We only have cable and internet and we pay almost $200. its ridiculous that they increase our bill every year. Not sure why either!
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)