BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Adrienne K.
Louisville, KY
I've been with this company for over 6 years and they've always given me the best package deals so that I can keep my three services with them and over time I've gotten free subscriptions and movies so overall I'm pretty satisfied with this company.
Marquita D.
Greensboro, NC
I like Time Warner over my previous service provider AT&T. They have reasonable prices and good internet speeds. I like the company and service better now than I did when I first got them about 4 years ago. I see myself sticking with them for a while.
Cheyanne T.
Mathis, TX
Time Warner cable is good .. we have some problems here and there but they are easily fixed... Customer service isn't that wonderful but it's cheap and we get a lot for what we pay for
Jessica l.
San Antonio, TX
Since we live in the country, we have no problem with our cable other then the simple thunderstorms and hail storms. We catch up on new newest TV show and the ones that have been showing since before I was even born. next any issues or con in this.
I use time warner cableb but would like to change, they keep going up on prices for the same programs, some people are on fixed incomes and cant afford the increases all the time didn't meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Tracie W.
Olin, NC
Time Warner provides a lot of shows. HOWEVER, they raise your prices on a regular basis. Also, their customer service isn't very helpful at all. Personally, I like AT&T or Dish Network. I would NOT recommend Time Warner Cable to my friends and family.
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Kasey H.
Shelby, NC
My internet costs more than my satellite TV does! Time Warner Cable's prices are outrageous and they are constantly increasing my bill every month. It seems like we constantly have to call and complain to get them to lower it to our original price.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?