BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
We are aggravated with TWC.....they raise your rates without you knowing....we called them the other day and Erica got the billed lowered all we have is internet with them....
Julie P.
Julie P.
Dayton, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable with the fire of a gazillion suns. There are no pros. Run away. It is awful, frustrating, and they don't even deserve the one star I had to give them.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
Techie Expert
I have had Time Warner for a while now The service is horrible. I don't know how many times my internet or TV will go out. I have this problem so many times I have lost count.
TStarus R.
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
I didn't buy the cable it just comes with the rental agreement. But its nice, better than basic TV. You get to watch sports and movies and some shows so that's just fine by me
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Asheboro, NC
I love Time Warner Cable. When my wifi and TV were messed up the came the day after I called. (I called at night) and they did a great job giving us new cables and everything.
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love time warner all of my family members have had it at some point or another love that I can record so many shows I had direct TV once....horrible TWC TILL THE DAY I DIE LOL
Jhonna M.
Jhonna M.
Biddeford, ME
Picture goes out frequently in bad weather, constantly raising the rates for no reason. Only positive is no contract.
There is no competition in the area so I have to use them
Kersti A.
Kersti A.
Occasionally spotty service. Have had many, many negative experiences in the past. So far this new subscription is working out okay. Customer service seems to be lacking some.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC
The only reason we have Time Warner Cable is because it is the only cable provider in our area. It's unreasonably expensive for poor quality. The customer service is terrible.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have outages every now and again but it's nothing that doesn't get fixed in a short period of time. I have had pretty good customer service with this company. No complaints.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?