BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
Jana B.
I hate time warner cable. The service is shotty and the customer service is disgusgting. We only have our internet with them because in our area, they are one of the cheapest providers. We discontinued our cable service because of the awful service.
Miya S.
Middletown, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for my entire life. There have been times when the internet is slow but for the past couple of years, I have had 0 problems! Anytime the internet is acting up, I just call Time Warner and the problem is fixed right away!
Shelby C.
Time Warner cable has been going out a lot lately with server issues. Have to reboot box often. It's good to have recorded shows bc I'm often not watching television when shows are on
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This company is now Brighthouse in our area and are horrible. The rates are ridiculous and when you have an issue it takes over 2 hours to get an answer. They always want to have people come to your house. I don't like people in my house I don't know!!
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Adrienne K.
Louisville, KY
I've been with this company for over 6 years and they've always given me the best package deals so that I can keep my three services with them and over time I've gotten free subscriptions and movies so overall I'm pretty satisfied with this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?