BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Marquita D.
Greensboro, NC
I like Time Warner over my previous service provider AT&T. They have reasonable prices and good internet speeds. I like the company and service better now than I did when I first got them about 4 years ago. I see myself sticking with them for a while.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
I have the most trouble with this company. The service and signal are poor and spotty. The equipment constantly needs resetting and the customer service people are always foreign and hard to understand. When you call you are on hold forever. Just last week I had an issue that required two phone calls and I was on hold for more than 40 minutes both times.
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
victoria H.
Victor, NY
Horrible slow service. Customer service is non-existent. All that they try to do is sell you more services rather than work to solve the problem. Prices are very high, especially given the quality provided. Lucky they are the only provider in town.
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
Rachael-Anne I.
Jamaica, NY
To be honest, I don't really watch television aside from the daily news, sports, and NCIS: LA. I mean I think we could probably find a cheaper package out there somewhere, but for now I'm alright with our package because we do get most sports games.
Mika M.
Overland Park, KS
It does its job, I am not the biggest fan of their pricing and the customer service hasn't been the best for my apartment complex. The complex is in a contract so we really had no choice.
Jana B.
I hate time warner cable. The service is shotty and the customer service is disgusgting. We only have our internet with them because in our area, they are one of the cheapest providers. We discontinued our cable service because of the awful service.
Emilie A.
Swanton, OH
I have had excellent customer service with Time Warner Cable! Everyone I have talked to has quickly and efficiently answered my questions. I've used Time Warner internet for over three months and have zero issues since setting it up. I'm very pleased.
Shelby C.
Time Warner cable has been going out a lot lately with server issues. Have to reboot box often. It's good to have recorded shows bc I'm often not watching television when shows are on
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?