BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alyssa M.
Techie Expert
Just ok. Customer service is horrible and prices are very high. Have had other providers that we have liked better.
Lizbeth R.
Moreno Valley , CA
They're okay not the best and not the worst just kind of in the middle the only thing I don't like is that the menu and everything looks kind of old they should really update that
Adrienne R.
I hate having Time Warner! I would change providers but unfortunately it is the only service provider available in my area! Worst customer service I have ever had! Horrible internet service, even with bumping up my monthly plan! TV is ok. I have had to have techs come to my house multiple times to fix my internet and TV issues and still not running perfect! I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone! Horrible!
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
I like time warner cable for all the job they do they do a good job thank you so much iam happy withis company
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
I'm really not satisfied with Time warner cable! They took money out of my account and it caused a over draft in my bank and they got paid but shut my internet and cable off. I'll never get them again!
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Its ok, don't have a like or dislike, just ok. Get ii with rent. Don't know about customer service
Leticia M.
I like time warner it very rarely has outages and the response time for service is good.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
Story is beyond long so I'll put it this way time warner made promises and did not keep them. We were set up for certian channels and did not recive them, also told that we had wifi that wssnt the case it had to be added. We were told to pick up the equipment hook it up and everything would be on but wasn't told they hadn't even connected the lines to the pole outside. Time warner has yet to fix their mistakes / correct any of rhe issues.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
Bethanie N.
Shelbyville, KY
We don't have a cable choice in our area. The service has always been good, the price not so much and the customer service can be lacking at times.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?