BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I haven't had many problems. For the most part pretty good service. I did have to replace my cable box because it stopped working but the time warner workers were very helpful.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Charlotte, NC
Service is fine (Internet and cable) but hate the games they play with pricing. You really have to watch your bill. If there was a better alternative in my area I would switch.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Lancaster, CA
I've had some problems with my TWC Internet service, but they recently came out and gave me a new modem, and since then I've been very pleased with my service. It's very fast.
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
Appleton, WI
Excellent interment provider. Affordable. Plenty of speed to handle computers, iPads, and streaming services on tv. Not very good cable platform but quality internet provider.
Ashley  P.
Ashley P.
A lot of people do not like TIme Warner Cable, but Ive had a good experience with them so far. Their rates are very cheap and it never fluctuates. The bill is never a surprise
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I don't really watch TV a lot but when I do I am satisfied with the service. I do notice my family is not always happy with the service but for the most part it's pretty good.
Natasha K.
Natasha K.
Our speeds for internet are always changing and we can only use one device at a time, no matter what their commercials say. It is not truthful and it is extremely frustrating.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Marion, NY
I like time warner. It has good picture quality. I wish they would get rid of the promotional pricing and just stick with a flat rate, this way your bill doesn't surprise you.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
The only reason I have time warner is because they're the only ones that provide service in my area. Other than that, their internet, cable and landlines sometimes don't work.
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Techie Expert
My internet and cable goes through time warner cable and I don't really care for their services. They make it hard to communicate and they don't really solve my problems well.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?