BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Alexa W.
Rochester, NY
Internet services is decent, but too expensive. We used to have Time Warner cable, but ditched the cable service because it wasn't worth the extra cost... way too many other, more reasonably priced options. Time Warner customer service is also TERRIBLE.
Breana T.
Somerset, KY
Overall, I guess I can't complain too much. My Wi-Fi is good when it works, cable usually never goes out and the home phone is great. It's just too expensive. Unless you are a new customer, you get literally no perks. I've been with them since 2009.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable has never given me personally any problems. It is pretty cheap considering what packages you purchase. The quality of channels is great and I can always get the news or emergency telecasting. I definitely recommend over direct TV!
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
Leslie W.
Summerville, SC
I have the most trouble with this company. The service and signal are poor and spotty. The equipment constantly needs resetting and the customer service people are always foreign and hard to understand. When you call you are on hold forever. Just last week I had an issue that required two phone calls and I was on hold for more than 40 minutes both times.
Brianna M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I only use time Warner because I have no other choice. Our cable service is constantly having issues and we have to reboot our boxes regularly, but sometimes even that doesn't help. Our internet is slow and unreliable. If I could give zero stars I would.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Great service and great channel selections, the only complaint I have is that they haven't put Vanderpump Rules on On Demand yet, when they have all of the other Bravo shows on there.
Steph T.
Uniontown , OH
Their customer service is usually not helpful over the phone but in store they are better. Could definitely use lower prices though and would like it if they rewarded loyal customers!
victoria H.
Victor, NY
Horrible slow service. Customer service is non-existent. All that they try to do is sell you more services rather than work to solve the problem. Prices are very high, especially given the quality provided. Lucky they are the only provider in town.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?