BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet service is always an issue. Need to call about every 3 months to have it rest because it stops working. They always want to come in and fix it but it never gets fixed.
Ciera J.
Ciera J.
Decent for the most part. It really depends on where you're located as to how well your reception and wifi is. Rarely goes out bc of rain, but lightening can interrupt service.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Very unhappy with cable. We have DVR but we cannot pause or rewind all shows. Only limited. On demand is awful, the shows I missed are rarely put on demand until 2 weeks later.
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I haven't had many problems. For the most part pretty good service. I did have to replace my cable box because it stopped working but the time warner workers were very helpful.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
It's just your basic cable. Not to much to say about them- I've never had a problem with them, which is a good thing. But I have never had to experience their customer service.
Marisela G.
Marisela G.
This company is great but with the recent changes they have done we have had quite a few problems. It's kind of pricey bi think they should give loyal customers better pricing.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Service is horrible with TWC. My internet is always out and the price is so high. I try to remove my landline to make my price lower but it goes higher and I never use my phone
Micki R.
Micki R.
Findlay, OH
We use time warner for our cable and internet provider. They are easy to work with, with no hidden fees. We are able to keep cost low and our internet speed high which we like.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
Only use this because it's the only internet provider for the area and My landlord chose it. There's really no where to put a dish up. Customer service with this company sucks.
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Twc provides exceptional service. The wifi is great.. cable is always on and their always sending me free movie codes.. bills are fair and the wifi anywhere u go is a lifesaver
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?