BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
Customer service is super sketchy. I won't miss them after Comcast takes over. The cable is okay, as well as the internet, but I'd recommend other services first.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
W Valley City, UT
I love Time Warner and I love how friendly their customer service is. This company is very negotiable and I very much appreciate their high speed internet, lol ❤️
Leilani U.
Leilani U.
They are pretty good. No choice to have them where so live. No major problems. When there is a problem we call and they are pretty good about sending people over.
Shequila M.
Shequila M.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy time Warner, it is a great company, anytime that I experience a problem they send someone right away. It's very affordable and has everything That I need.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
TWC has really good internet and cable. Its internet is fast and doesn't lag and the on demand is pretty good. Occasionally they send out a code for a free movie.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
The cost is exorbitant but they are the online cable provider in my area. We have a couple satellite television providers but that doesn't mean we get local news.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Love the speed and coverage of Time Warner but their prices are ridiculously high and a lot of their channels have to be paid for, even at the highest level of TV
Brooke-Lynn E.
Brooke-Lynn E.
Concord
I've never had a channel not work and t has never failed me. Has plenty of stations but my only complaint is that my WIFI makes my phone go slower than without it
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
El paso, TX
I can truly say that I love my cable company. Ive never had any issues with service, bill or customer service. The plans are reasonably prices so I cant complain.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Wifi isn't very good and there's too many channels I don't use. Customer service is always helpful though. Still would take time warner over satellite TV any day.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?