BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ferran G.
Ferran G.
Mount Washington, KY
I have never had any issues with time warner. My bill, although a bit pricey, has always remained the same. The service is great and offers a wide variety of additional services!
Keri J.
Keri J.
It works when it wants to. The channels are good but you have to get a top tier package to get decent cable shows. It is expensive, but there is no other option except satellite.
Katey W.
Katey W.
Pretty good for the most part. Sometimes there are WiFi issues, but I'm sure there are with all providers. of all the providers I've had service with, time Warner is my favorite.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mebane, NC
Good service just high priced .. Cable shouldn't cost as much as it does. They need cut the cost down. Customer service is ok depending on the person u talk to. I would recommend
Rayanne D.
Rayanne D.
Glendora, CA
Not happy with the service and the cost. I have called to see how I can lower bill. We use very basic and it's still high. Lately some channels have had problems of interruption.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Bucyrus , OH
Time warner is expensive. The prices go up often, and if there is an issue with the equipment which causes service to be interrupted they don't like to give any kind of discount.
Vicki V.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
cassandra c.
cassandra c.
I love my high speed internet, it's the fastest I have yet to encounter, I always recommend them to friends and family and anyone who comes over and tellse how great my WiFi is.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
The cable itself is fine, but the service is absolutely horrible. I really hope there are other options because my family needs to get away from their terrible customer service.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Techie Expert
Time warner is okay. The service itself works good. Their customer service isn't that great. It took them 3 attempts to set up internet initially. I still have their service now
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?