BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
rosie t.
Long Beach, CA
They cable has lots of great channels to watch. their internet is high speed. its definitely affordable. pros is they have hd channels and cons is not so many great channels. its ok, not the best but its still worth having. yes of course because its great.
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Time Warner Cable is very hit or miss. Sometimes when I call customer service they are able to give clear directions on the phone or come right away. Authorities, time estimates one when they will be able to come help are incorrect and lead to frustration.
ALI A.
Pricey, I have no other choice unless I move. :/ I hate the monopoly, it is like living is a Police Sate of some sort. I have had to call multiple times but my internet connection issues. It expensive. I would stay away from Time Warner if I had a Choice.
Marian S.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have mixed feelings about Time Warner Cable. Their customer service is great and I can always get a real person on the phone to help me with my issues. Their app also makes it really easy to troubleshoot the basics on my own. However, I do feel like they do the same things over and over and have a hard time fixing a problem that's out of the ordinary.
Miya S.
Middletown, OH
I have used Time Warner Cable for my entire life. There have been times when the internet is slow but for the past couple of years, I have had 0 problems! Anytime the internet is acting up, I just call Time Warner and the problem is fixed right away!
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I have not had a good experience with TWC. It's the best option for where I live, but all of my experiences with customer service have been poor. Additionally, our internet is very spotty, even though we are supposed to have their best internet service.
Breana T.
Somerset, KY
Overall, I guess I can't complain too much. My Wi-Fi is good when it works, cable usually never goes out and the home phone is great. It's just too expensive. Unless you are a new customer, you get literally no perks. I've been with them since 2009.
Alyssa Y.
We have had our issues with Time Warner in the past, but we have not had an issue in long time. The internet speed and connection are great, and we can't complain about the cable, other than the price.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Techie Expert Level 3
We are new to time warner, but so far, they are great! Came out and didn't charge us for fixing something, we never lose connection in storms, and we've had plenty!!! Great prices too!
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
Time warner cable is alright. We've never really b had any issues with it. I am not happy that they have raised the prices, but its still cheaper than most, so i can't really complain
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?