BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
The cable itself is fine, but the service is absolutely horrible. I really hope there are other options because my family needs to get away from their terrible customer service.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Louisville, KY
I have a lot of problems with my cable resulting into not watching it that much. My cable and Internet are always going out and it takes a few days for a technician to come out.
azriel c.
azriel c.
Erie, PA
Time warner is a great company they're cable is great especially if you have a dvr box and recording. i enjoy recording my shows and watching them when i cant tune into live tv.
Carilynn C.
Carilynn C.
It has been ok service. There have been a few times where the signal was there but I couldn't connect. I would try to reset everything. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Jorge A.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is fast some days and other days it just slows down.The wireless internet signal is lost and you have to reset the whole connection to acquired the fast connection.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Garfield Hts, OH
Techie Expert
Time warner is okay. The service itself works good. Their customer service isn't that great. It took them 3 attempts to set up internet initially. I still have their service now
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Saint Augustine, FL
I live in a small town and this is the only provider we have unless we go with dish. Not many options. I've lived here for 6 years and I've not had that many problems with them.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Love the programming I have with time warner cable.
Their services are completely reliable even in adverse weather that's why I have cable, Internet, and phone service with them
Nina S.
Nina S.
TWC is extremely expensive and I have had too many issues with incorrect bills. Customer service is decently helpful but they will not get to your house when they say they will!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?