BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Cassadi C.
Excellent customer service, I never lose my picture. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Crystal G.
I've had service with them for a while now and while it's not always the best it is pretty good service. I think what I pay for what I have right now is a pretty good deal.
Hadacha R.
Great TV service, it can sometimes get laggy and not work. As long as I get my television shows I will not complain, but the channels are pretty slow. Lovely customer service. I would recommend if some things were adjusted!
Kathleen M.
Who doesn't have a love/hate relationship with their cable and wifi provider?!
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I give this a one because I'm not really sure what I'm expected to be reading. It's cable, I grew up with cable one it's always around. I suppose the cable provider is fine but those depending on which areas that you living in whether not you can receive the channels.
alice c.
I really enjoy using time warner cable as i have been using for years. i switched it to at&t a couple years ago but ended up switching it back. i love their customer service and their product
Theresa W.
A few weeks ago we upgraded our Internet and couldn't get it to boot up correctly. We called customer service and got the most friendly girl who was so helpful knowledgeable walked us right through the whole process just like landing a plane
Rachel C.
Westhampton, NY
Time Warner Cable is very hit or miss. Sometimes when I call customer service they are able to give clear directions on the phone or come right away. Authorities, time estimates one when they will be able to come help are incorrect and lead to frustration.
Theresa D.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable has had a bad reputation in the past. They were recently purchased by Spectrum and have upgraded everyone's internet speed in my area. So far we are satisfied. There are times our internet runs slow but we stream A LOT and it's not enough that we are ready to cancel our service.
Whitney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I like Time Warner Cable, but I have had a lot of issues with our cable box and service being interrupted. The wifi is horrible in our home
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?