BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sara D.
Overall I'm satisfied with TWC, however, the "easy" to set up internet kit was quite difficult! I think I'm fairly tech savvy and some of the directions are printed wrong- i.e. important codes...I called to have someone help me set it up over the phone and it went much quicker, however they didn't seemed phased that the directions and codes were wrong. It's worth noting the codes were RIGHT in the spanish version...go figure! typo.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
When we moved to our current city I was excited to find we have Time Warner as a selection for provider. Their customer service is awesome, any problems we've had were resolved quickly and professionally, the value of packages is great, from their channel lineup to internet speeds. We've had hardly any technical problems, I really love their service! We've had many other cable providers in the past and Time Warner is the best by far!
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
THNAK YOU TIME WARNER for making it easy to be a customer. They are always punctual, and efficient. Whenever we call to have an issue resolved its not a long wait on hold. Also they are very modern and everything is online now a days. They even gave us HBO for free for a year. We truly do appreciate it. We plan to move into san diego county in the next 3 years and I hope time warner expands south so that we can continue to use their services.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
Meagan W.
As far as cable goes, Time Warner is fine. I prefer Verizon but my apartment is not wired for it. The standard pricing isn't too far from normal and HBO/Showtime are being 'included' for the first year for $10 each month, which is a great deal when Bright House (their kind of partner/child) tried to get me to pay $20 for just HBO. If you get the fastest internet there are very few lags in streaming and almost no buffering mid-stream.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
Our experience with Time Warner Cable was absolutely horrible. Our TV and internet constantly disconnected. We had to reset it about 10 times a day. Customer service was terrible and the representatives would continue to give us the runaround and keep transferring us. When we set up an appointment for a technician to come out, we sat around all day and they continued to tell us he would show, but at the last minute they said they were overbooked and he would come another day. They even started charging us more for services we weren't getting. We couldn't get away from them fast enough!
Erin R.
Monroe, OH
I have TWC for internet and cable service. I technically have a landline but I've nevr purchased a phone to plug in. I do like the caller ID feature on my TV. The cost is just about the same I had with Cincinnati Bell Fioptics, with about the same quality of service. Currently, about every other day, I have to hard reset my cable box for it to function properly. I'm not going to call for service unless it absolutely stops working.
Stephanie V.
I'm forced to use them because they're the monopoly in my area. The internet goes out frequently, and it doesn't have the speed it's supposed to. The cable doesn't go out too often, but when it does it's a pain to attempt to get any status updates. If you can avoid them, please do.
Customer service is usually pleasant in my experience, which is a plus, but they don't usually get anything solved.
If you can afford a better company, or even satellite television, I suggest you steer clear of this company.
Emily C.
I feel that when I started using Time Warner it was affordable but as time has gone on the price continues to grow. I also hate how you have to pay for every piece of equipment, including things like the guide, even though it is not a lot. Our internet goes in and out regularly and does not spread through our house which is relatively small. When we have called to get our plan lowered or changed, they try to raise it higher and don't seem to comprehend the problems we are having. We are currently looking into a different route for TV and internet because we are not happy with the service.
Monica S.
Does anyone like their cable provider? I find that the service has deteriorated. My picture is often pixilated, especially on the weekends. The newest cable box/dvr often needs to be rebooted. Customer service is almost non-existent. I have pared down the premium channels, yet the cost keeps going up. Cost comparison with the top tier levels of satellite are comparable, so not worth changing. There is little to no real competition.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?