BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I pretty much didn't have a choice for which cable company to use. This was the only one in my area. I honestly don't like it because I have not had good experiences with their customer service in the past. It also goes out a lot and gets the show listings wrong a lot. I hate the remote too. I am thankful for it come football season though because it keeps us from going to bars and spending more money to watch a game.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. We only have TWC because nothing else is available in our area. They are constantly overcharging, and their service is shotty. Our internet goes out often, and the TV as well. They will tell you a price adjustment on the phone, then overcharge on your next bill. When you call to question it they deny ever telling you otherwise. Probably the most frustrating company I have ever dealt with.
joceline m.
joceline m.
I don't currently have Time Warner cable but we decided to switch because it was getting way too expensive after the two years it raises an extremely huge amount which I didn't like that I like the prices that it was went to with the contract, but after that it was getting very expensive. so I moved to a different one where I don't have a contract and I pay the same amount each month and i have for more then 2 years.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
We don't have many problems with our internet besides it resetting itself occasionally. The problem I do have with them is nothing is consistent. I know people who have the same exact package as we do and either pay way more than we do or way less than we do. They change the prices on you all the time and if you call to complain about your bill they suddenly have a way better deal for you. Just seems a little shady.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
TWC is awful!! I doubt that anyone is really raving about their cable company, but I have had a horrible experience with them. It's impossible to talk to any competent employees on the phone, and anyone I have talked to has been rude and unaccommodating. They also have told me multiple times that they would take wrongful charges off my bill, only to leave them on and force me to call again in the next billing cycle!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Charlotte, NC
Internet is always going out and every time the blaim my equipment. We have replaced everything and even checked the time warmer website to make sure it is comparable. Our speeb is half what we are playing for and we have had 4 guys here to "fix" the problem. Finally we were told that our package offers speeds to up 200 but is not guaranteed. the second another provider is available in our area we will be switching.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Like the shows they provide but some of it I think they should automatically give people considering the prices we pay. We are ina modern time and should have access to it all except the pay per view and movie channels lile hbo and the sports stuff considering you hlcan get wifi and get netflix for 10 buxks a month amd watch all kinds of stuff. Cable has alot of repeated stuff and Id love to have a lil more access.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
I am a Time Warner customer by default. Not because I want to be. They will get 2 stars from me soly because their Internet is reliable and best in my area. However their prices and customer service is terrible. Anytime you want to call it takes an hour because their reps want to ask 21 questions each and every time. I understand it's their job, but no one has time for that. Cable and Internet is just so expensive!
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
A good cable/internet company, that's TimeWarner. We've had them for several years now and our only big complaint is that we have to view our bill very closely as it will often go up 5 dollars or more without explanation. After calling, they take the fees off the bill, but if you don't pay attention and catch these "glitches", as they call them, you'll pay them and not realize it. Otherwise, their service is good.
Jessie A.
Jessie A.
I have been with time warner internet for almost a year now and just added TV and phone service 2 months ago. We've always been happy with the internet and so far the tv service is ok. I like the price of it bundled with everything but it can cut out from time to time and some channels will say not available all of a sudden. And the phone we don't even have hooked up. It was just a better price with phone service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?