BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Nikki R.
Time Warner has a monopoly on cable service in my area, so I only have them as an option. We cannot use dish services. We have gone through at least 6 Dave boxes because they always break down or run slow. When they did an audit of services and thought we were not paying enough, instead of calling or contacting us they just turned our services off. We had never made a late payment or anything, they just forced us to call to restart service for $40 more monthly. I think they are a terrible company and I wish they would get some competition in my area because I would jump ship so fast.
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
I have had Time Warner for a couple of years and luckily I have never had a problem with them. My internet speeds stay consistent on all my devices (though that has more to do with my router I'm sure) However I've never had an outage with TWC. Used to have ATnT U-verse but it would seem to lag every now and then and the price was way higher, and no one is a fan of that. So in conclusion I would recommend TWC for internet service.
Monica S.
Does anyone like their cable provider? I find that the service has deteriorated. My picture is often pixilated, especially on the weekends. The newest cable box/dvr often needs to be rebooted. Customer service is almost non-existent. I have pared down the premium channels, yet the cost keeps going up. Cost comparison with the top tier levels of satellite are comparable, so not worth changing. There is little to no real competition.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
Emily C.
I feel that when I started using Time Warner it was affordable but as time has gone on the price continues to grow. I also hate how you have to pay for every piece of equipment, including things like the guide, even though it is not a lot. Our internet goes in and out regularly and does not spread through our house which is relatively small. When we have called to get our plan lowered or changed, they try to raise it higher and don't seem to comprehend the problems we are having. We are currently looking into a different route for TV and internet because we are not happy with the service.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
THNAK YOU TIME WARNER for making it easy to be a customer. They are always punctual, and efficient. Whenever we call to have an issue resolved its not a long wait on hold. Also they are very modern and everything is online now a days. They even gave us HBO for free for a year. We truly do appreciate it. We plan to move into san diego county in the next 3 years and I hope time warner expands south so that we can continue to use their services.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
When we moved to our current city I was excited to find we have Time Warner as a selection for provider. Their customer service is awesome, any problems we've had were resolved quickly and professionally, the value of packages is great, from their channel lineup to internet speeds. We've had hardly any technical problems, I really love their service! We've had many other cable providers in the past and Time Warner is the best by far!
Cj B.
Lexington, KY
It's really the only option where I live besides dish. And we have started to consider dish. They gave us a lot in our package. I like how I get free HBO go and an app that has all the channels so I basically have a tv on my phone. But the wifi from this company is not the best I have had many problems. Also they don't keep that "arriving within the widow they tell you" promise all the time. They have showed up 3 hours late before.
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
I really like Time Warner and don't have anything bad to say about their service. However, like most of their competitors, their prices mysteriously go up. You have to pay close attention to your bill. When you call to see what you can do to get the price back down you have to cut some of your channels. If I didn't have young children that like to watch kids programming, I would just not have tv service. It is so expensive anymore.
Sara D.
Overall I'm satisfied with TWC, however, the "easy" to set up internet kit was quite difficult! I think I'm fairly tech savvy and some of the directions are printed wrong- i.e. important codes...I called to have someone help me set it up over the phone and it went much quicker, however they didn't seemed phased that the directions and codes were wrong. It's worth noting the codes were RIGHT in the spanish version...go figure! typo.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?