BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Spencer D.
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
I have had Time Warner for a couple of years and luckily I have never had a problem with them. My internet speeds stay consistent on all my devices (though that has more to do with my router I'm sure) However I've never had an outage with TWC. Used to have ATnT U-verse but it would seem to lag every now and then and the price was way higher, and no one is a fan of that. So in conclusion I would recommend TWC for internet service.
Zineb Y.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Techie Expert
This year was the first time I've used Time Warner Cable only because my previous provider was not available where I moved to and I don't like it. It doesn't have the ability to search and record future shows unless they are going to be on air for the next two weeks. If you delete a show you cant recover it. anyways, I was used to a much better system and I hope that Time Warner gets a bit better since I am paying $200 per month.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Garfield Hts, OH
The service itself isn't too bad for data service. However, if you need customer service for any reason, you're in for a LOT of frustration. The customer service is terrible but I blame the company for that and not the agents themselves. The policies they have for their employees is terrible and overall the company has terrible practices and morals. I would go with a different provider if you are able but the internet is decent.
Sherri L.
Sherri L.
Graham, NC
When we first started with Time Warner we were very pleased with everything. However, every year since we have gotten a substantial price increase and no upgrade in service. We contacted Time Warner's Customer Service about switching to one of the less expensive packages they were advertising and were told that those packages are for new customers only. They don't seem too concerned about keeping the customers they already have.
Allyssa H.
Allyssa H.
Fort Bragg, NC
We have used time warner cable for a few years and it works. They are usually nice when we call in, but our internet connection can be a bit spotty. We have a one floor house and our modem is in the living room. If we go to the back room the connection randomly disconnects. Different places are different. I don't know if it depends on the material the walls are made of but it worked fine in our previous house which was 2 floors.
Gail S.
Gail S.
Cleveland, OH
I just moved and transferred my TWC account to my new house. I never had a DVR before or On Demand. I am just loving both. I was a VCR recorder but the DVR is a dream. I was afraid it would be too difficult, even though I have been teaching myself to use all of the technology, in the past. I now have access to a great deal more great shows/series. It is a little more than I would like to pay, but I have no choice, at this time.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Columbia, SC
This company is our only option for Internet, so we don't have a choice but to use them. I would prefer a different company; customer service can be hard to get a hold of, and the prices go up about $10 every year. The Internet is slow, even with a turbo upgrade. There's no way you could possibly use the lowest level of Internet service from them unless all you were doing was sending email from on device every once in a while.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Time Warner Cable does not have the best customer service. I have had multiple problems with my cable box, and TWC replaced it. Problems persisted, and TWC sent some technicians to my home to see if there was anything they could do. The technicians provided only a temporary solution and actually broke another piece of technology while they were at my home. The problems continue to occur, so I am not really satisfied with TWC.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
I absolutely hate it. If I knew of amother provider I could use in my area I would. It's not the price they said it would be. I got my own modem and they failed at hooking it up and left theirs and charged me for it... drilled holes all over my walls on the opposite side of the house where I requested the modem and left s big dry wall mess... the Internet interferes with my cell and only works half of the time 0 our of 100000
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
I hate TWC. I have never had such a repeatedly bad experience with a company like I have with TWC. Multiple missed appointments, unhelpful customer service and rude technicians (don't get me wrong I've had few good encounters as well) but comparatively there is no comparison. I am happy to say haven't used them in a couple of years and I'm glad I never have to hear, "have you unplugged the cord and plugged it back in?" Again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?