BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Techie Expert
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Techie Expert
Eh. It's okay and does the job. The customer service is terrible but I don't know if there is a better provider out there. My bill increases a lot which is annoying.
Adrianne S.
Adrianne S.
This is a great TV provider. As for Internet, it's not that great. Maybe it's just me but my internet constantly has a bad connection. I wish it reached more ground
Megan C.
Megan C.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't had any problems with my service. If I ever have a question customer service is always so nice and never have to wait on long holds. I call and they answer.
Katarina  Q.
Katarina Q.
Wide selection of channels, even in different languages. I have the DVR box so I get to record my favorite shows and watch later, while fast forwarding commercials.
Jessie Jane G.
Jessie Jane G.
Lakewood, CA
I've used Time Warner for many years and have always been satisfied with their services. They are easy to get a hold of The Price is Right nothing to complain about
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Time Warner has always done right by us. I have had a few different companies for Internet and time warner always seems to have the best service and the best price.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
I love the new Time Warner layout and setup. It's easy to watch shows and movies on demand. The guide is user friendly. Only complant is the contract and the price.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
All in all it is pretty decent sometimes it is a little slow with internet but they do have very good customer service if something does go wrong with the internet.
Anshula N.
Anshula N.
Chapel Hill, NC
I went from Verizon Fios to Time Warner Cable, and that's like literally going from Verizon Fios to Time Warner Cable. The analogy is the statement itself. Save me.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?