BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mike H.
For my home network I haven't had too many issues, but I find it expensive for what it is. At work we've had a lot of issues with them reducing our speed to a fraction of what we pay for
Jennifer C.
Time Warner is the only option in y building, and I wish it wasn't. The service can be spotty, and getting a decent rate is difficult every year because they know they're the only option.
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
TWC internet is overall pretty good. We don't often find ourselves reseting anything to get on the internet. However, for the "high speed," sometimes we are waiting for streaming shows to buffer. Other than than we have been pleased with the overall service.
Sarah W.
North Tonawanda, NY
Time warner cable is great, as in most people I know/ and have met all have time warner cable, as in it is great with its on demand, and live shows. And all of the workers at costumer service are all so helpful!
Alexis S.
Time Warner Cable is okay. The service isn't terrible however sometimes the internet is super slow and it's not a fast as I'd like. But it is okay and we do get quite a bit for the price. Though I can see why some people would prefer another cable company.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm from a small town where everyone uses Time Warner Cable. Never have had any problems with the service even in times of bad weather. Good customer service which is always a plus too.
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm not very satisfied with Time Warner. We have problems all the time with our cable and internet. The only reason we are still with the company is because Fios is not in our area yet!
Nicole M.
I am not a fan of time warner cable. I feel as though they are always raising their prices, and also their customer service is horrible. Their internet is fast and does work well hwever
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
While we have never had a problem with service and the customer service has always been great but the rising costs are something that has up thinking of other cable and Internet solutions.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Are usually in an apartment complex so it's very difficult for them to come at all I had to go to court for it and all kind of other things just to have basic cable put into my apartment
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?