BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Hannah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Great customer service. Very affordable especially for college students. Basic packages still include great internet and cable options. It has exceeded my expectations. Most affordable tv provider I have come across. I would definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie P.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used time warner cable for as long as i remeber and I really like it. they have a good customer service thats helps in any problems. They are not too expensive and did meet my exoectations. They are a good cable company and I definitely recommend it.
Ashley R.
Columbus, OH
I've had Time Warner now for quite a few I have ran into quite a few problems with them over the years but they have fixed the problems and even if I got charged more than what I was supposed to they would reimburse me I haven't had any problems great service
Jennifer C.
Time Warner is the only option in y building, and I wish it wasn't. The service can be spotty, and getting a decent rate is difficult every year because they know they're the only option.
Hailey S.
Durham, NC
We have a lot of problems with our cable/internet/phone going out. Sometimes it takes a few hours to come back on but I wouldn't chose any other internet provider. the price is a little high but for the internet, it is well worth it when it actually stays on.
Claire G.
Raleigh, NC
Seem to be having more outages recently. We also feel like it costs so much...always a shock when the promotion year is up. Also we are supposed to have the best Internet but when we are upstairs it is slow!!! Also our roku does not work well on the wifi.
Corey B.
Greensboro , NC
Time warner cable is by far the worst company to deal with for Internet or cable television. They restrict their internet speeds, don't offer quality assistance, and could not fix an internet connectivity issue even after sending out three different employees.
Cara E.
Anaheim, CA
Time Warner is an ok service. There internet could be better. But I do love the fact that we do not have a contract. And also the service staff has always been polite and informative. The only con is that it can be slow when streaming. I might recommend.
Noe P.
Aiea, HI
They have good service but my internet knocks out so often every month it's annoying and we've been with them for years and they have still yet to remedy the issue of my modem making 2 wifi spots instead of one like how I and the IT TWC guy set it to do.
Sarah W.
North Tonawanda, NY
Time warner cable is great, as in most people I know/ and have met all have time warner cable, as in it is great with its on demand, and live shows. And all of the workers at costumer service are all so helpful!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?