BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Inglewood, CA
I hate Time Warner...the prices are high and there are a lot of hidden costs. I tried getting a different service but my building owner won't let us have satellite.
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
I love the new Time Warner layout and setup. It's easy to watch shows and movies on demand. The guide is user friendly. Only complant is the contract and the price.
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
always had problem with the wifi and i thought it was kinda over priced. i always had to call to see what was the problem with the internet , it was always crashing
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
New York , New York
Time Warner Cable is a good cable brand got good channels good effect you could press play record fast 4 rewind all of the above basically it's the best cable ever
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Washington, IN
I live out of county line so this was one of my few options. got to me fast and works amazing! most out of county services are 200, this was very reasonable at 60.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Sayre, PA
Expensive, but it's nice to not be under contract. The customer service has been good thus far. I wish they would stop sending excessive mail about other services.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Esta bueno el servicio, tiene algunos canales en español lo cual me gusta, hay mucha variedad de canales y se ven super bien asi que estoy conforme con el servicio
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We haven't had any major problems with time warner cable! One of the best things about them is that in our case, at&t couldn't beat their price for what we needed!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Huntington Beach, CA
The service is so so. The cable and internet will randomly stop working. The internet is kind of slow. I don't think it's the worst, but it could be improved upon.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?