BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Service is mediocre. Internet goes in and out so frequently it's frustrating. I only keep them because there is no other provider in my area. It's definitely over priced for the quality.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
If they were not the only provider in our area who didn't require a contract, we would gladly change. They have awful customer service, and frequently make errors on their end. Not a fan.
Delia D.
Oxnard, CA
I love time warner cable! I have been with them since as long as I can remember, I have never had any major problems with them. I have had some minor issues but they always resolve them
Leslie E.
Fort Thomas, KY
Cable services are fine, but my wireless internet service is horrid. I have called customer service and upgraded by package and the wifi is still horribly slow sitting next to the router.
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable is a great choice for cable! You can get all the channels you need for a pretty good price! I have only had a few issues with them but not to many! I recommend them! They do a great job! They can be expensive but most can afford it!!!
Kayla D.
Louisville, KY
All in all I like Time Warner Cable I like to say that it doesn't go out like a satellite when it rains too hard it's really cloudy. I do think it's a little bit pricey and I think they have a lot of shows on there and packages that you will never watch
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
They're very efficient and I have no outages my cable rate stays the same if you have any issues they come out within an hour to fix whatever it is there's no Tower too waiting there's no putting you on hold they try to get down to whatever is going on
Franki B.
Cohocton, NY
Time Warner is okay. It's just a little expensive.. Not too many good channels either. But it's worth it!! Way better than Dish in my opinion. But switching to Time Warner Cable could be a good or bad idea.
Alesha O.
Menasha, WI
I like Time Warner Cable because it works well during storms unlike Dish and Direct TV. Unfortunately with the TWC plan that I have, I am unable to record any of my favorite TV shows which is a huge downfall to me. Overall TWC is a decent cable company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?