BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kaycee O.
Kaycee O.
Laingsburg, MI
I wouldn't recommend time warner cable. I live further out and I don't get the best reception or connection what so ever. There's definitely better options out there.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
Pretty good. Few complaints over last 8 years I've had them. They do work with u pretty good and care so that's a plus! I'm gonna keep them and my bill never changes!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Time warner is the only cable company that we can have where we live! It however is not that great and is exapensive. From time to time or cable or internet goes out!
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
The Internet is fast but I feel like it's too pricey. We didn't have cable just wifi and the bill was too high.. Overall it's okay, it's better than others companies.
Vee Y.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
Ben H.
Ben H.
I honestly feel like I would use a different service if I had one offer in my area . they are nowhere near competitively priced and the service is not very reliable.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
Time Warners customer service is great, when I have a problem they are always friendly and willing to nicely help me. Tgey have a lot of great cgannels and is cheap.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Can I say expensive!!!!!! I think cable and cable packages are extremely expensive now days. Haven't really had any problems with the service I guess that part is ok
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Raeford, NC
Absolutely love TWC especially the internet services. So fast to log in. My family prefers this service over dsl that we had for several bc that was the only option.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?