BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Yesenia G.
Anaheim, CA
When it comes to tv it's great the signal never fails and the Chanel's are great! But when it comes to the internet it sucks!!! It's super slow or stops working out of nowhere! We've had their guys over all the time switching the box because it sucks!!
shantelle C.
Baldwin Park, CA
Get service although sometimes there is no signal in one of the TVs in my house , having to call them to fix it is some what of a bother but the customer service is awesome very helpful
Christina P.
Beaver, OH
I like Time Warner Cable. Usually never have any problems with connection. Great packages to choose from. But it does start getting a little pricey when you start adding home phone and internet to the cable bill. I would still recommend it to other people.
jena e.
Techie Expert Level 1
They are the only company who will service my area. They are expensive and always raise the prices. They have quoted me one price just to turn around and add on other charges. I'm also always having internet issues which are never corrected. I would avoid if possible.
Franki B.
Cohocton, NY
Time Warner is okay. It's just a little expensive.. Not too many good channels either. But it's worth it!! Way better than Dish in my opinion. But switching to Time Warner Cable could be a good or bad idea.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Service is mediocre. Internet goes in and out so frequently it's frustrating. I only keep them because there is no other provider in my area. It's definitely over priced for the quality.
Leslie E.
Fort Thomas, KY
Cable services are fine, but my wireless internet service is horrid. I have called customer service and upgraded by package and the wifi is still horribly slow sitting next to the router.
Ishimara D.
Rochester, NY
They're very efficient and I have no outages my cable rate stays the same if you have any issues they come out within an hour to fix whatever it is there's no Tower too waiting there's no putting you on hold they try to get down to whatever is going on
Rachel P.
Lakewood, OH
Time Warner Cable provides the best price and ease of coverage. Customer service could be better. Their promise of your technician arriving in a certain window of time is ill-met but I wouldn't really expect that anyway. Otherwise, standard cable service.
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
Time Warner Cable is a great choice for cable! You can get all the channels you need for a pretty good price! I have only had a few issues with them but not to many! I recommend them! They do a great job! They can be expensive but most can afford it!!!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?