BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I'm indifferent to Time Warner - we've had trouble with our internet that seemed to take a while to fix, but the customer service was wonderful and everyone was very willing to help.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Very shotty wifi, i have some channels on one TV that i don't have on the TV in the next room over. When it all uses the same cable, 15 feet apart from each other. Very disappointing
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Shoom I.
Shoom I.
Maricopa, AZ
I always have problems using the wifi on my laptop.

i need to call them.

I've called customer service a few times about this in the past and they were both "interesting" experiences.

Mary T.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Jourdain S.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Beau B.
Beau B.
Palm Springs, CA
TWC is horrible. They are over priced and provide channels that are plagued with TV commercials. I have downgraded our service to Basic as we stream TV shows and movies from Netflix
carmen c.
carmen c.
I would like to say that it is the only one i would use but it's more like supply and demand which has both pros and cons and meets or doesn't meet expectations depending on the day
Christina C.
Christina C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used Time Warner cable for many years and they are my favorite provider. I have rarely had any issues with them. Their customer service is one of the best I have encountered.
Joana G.
Joana G.
Laredo, TX
Time Warner Cable is the absolute best. Workers are always there to repair any issues. They are quick to inform customers if there has been an issue with the local power generators.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?