BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I have only had time warner for a few months. They have been there for all the questions we have had. They are pretty reliable in price as well! Defiantly recommend for new buyers.
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
Okay service. Lots of channel packages, but gets really expensive. I'm not to sure the cost is worth it. There are several cheaper options with the same or more channels available.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Dallas , TX
A necessary evil. Of course it's expensive but, my internet is fast and usually very reliable. They'll work with you on getting a good deal once you've been a customer for a while.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
I've had my ups and down's with TIme Warner Cable. My biggest complaint is how long it takes to get to a live person when you call but I will say their new "no wait" time is great.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Lincoln, Nebraska
Great price and low pressure sales.
Would recommend over any other cable provider from an Internet standpoint. We cut cable and phone from our bill years ago and never looked back.
Jazzmarie C.
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
May R.
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced, we pay for internet that is constantly dropping service. I'm not a big fan of this company, but we weren't provided much of a choice where we reside, it's very limited.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
It's nice to have cable. But this service is awful and the prices are not competative. If I didn't have room mates depending on Internet and stuff I'd switch providers immediately.
Isabelle J.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This cable provider is great, it has all my favorite channels. But the only downside is that it cuts out during storms and construction and I need my cable and Internet for school.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
Time Warner cable offers great packages at great prices and has no contract! The internet speeds are currently the fastest around. Can a cable provider get any better than that? No
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?