BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
The only reason I continue with Time Warner is due to the hassle of switching providers. The prices are outrageous and customer service is lacking. I now only have basic cable and internet.
Elena R.
Hillsdale, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Savannah A.
Beaver, OH
Time warner is a decent company I'm very satisfied with my Internet and home phone services other than the varying price I would say they are a decent company and probably one of the cheapest
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Time Warner Cable is too expensive. IF you have the option of using another company, you would be better off in doing so. While their bills are easy to read, their customer service stinks.
Kasey J.
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm sorry I am not a fan I use to have brightouse until I moved. They kinda....well are not so great and they are expensive and mys service constantly goes out. I will say they have good channel options but that is all I can say. I just wish they ran more promos
Bethany  A.
I can't stand how your "contract price" is up and they increase your bill every year. It should not be that way. It's very expensive and unfortunately it's our only option. Good internet service but we canceled our cable due to price. Customer service is okay.
Leslie T.
I have had all kinds of cable providers but time warner us the best. If I have any trouble they do as much over the phone as possible. If that don't work they have someone out the next day.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA
I live twc always have good price in packets. Can take TV on the go and can records up to 6 things at the same time also can watch what u record in any of the TV u have at home it's great!
Lorraine G.
Time Warner Cable is a good cable tv/internet provider. They have different plans for cable and for internet, too. And of course there are various package deals. Service is good. Reliable.
heather s.
rome, ny
I got a good deal to start out and then it skyrocketed when the promotional period was over. Also, it is a monopoly so there really isn't another option for service, which really stinks because half of the time my service is spotty. Not worth the amount they charge.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?