BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sharon M.
Simi Valley, CA
For cable I guess it's okay. Occasionally I have a glitch where the show doesn't fully record or the screen becomes squares. It's pretty expensive and the cost always seems to be rising. The box also has a tendency to give out. I lost a lot of shows that way.
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
High speed internet through TWC is the best! We use tons of wifi products in our household and also have cell phones that run on wifi when inside our home. There is never any interruptions.
Nayda B.
El Paso, TX
I have used Time Warner for years. I've only had two problems which Customer Service handled promptly and without hassle. They scheduled my repair appointment to when I was available. The tech arrived promptly at the time scheduled and was very professional.
NANCY H.
Time Warner Cable has provided great service for phone internet and cable. I would highly recommend them to any other customer. They give a good value for their products. I've had excellent customer service experiences and will continue to use their products.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
It's fine, not great. We've never had great experiences with customer service. They also recently made you get a thing for tavs that don't have dvr and it's really been messing everyone up.
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Time warner has made large strides in customer service over the last few years and have truly improved their service. I honestly do not have any complaints with the service at this time where as several years ago I would avoid time warner service at all costs.
Alexandra S.
Vermilion, OH
Honestly we don't use time Warner for cable we only use it for internet. Even with the bundle packages the prices are too expensive and all the representatives you talk to on the phone are assholes. The internet works well though and that's all we use them for
Lauren K.
Morongo Valley, CA
Our internet is slow and often faulty. i find that even though help representatives say that our connection is strong enough it is barely able to support the three household computers, and when my tablet and sons Xbox are added someone always loses connection.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty good price on wifi uses. However, I've not had the best experience with their customer service team. Always seem like they have something better to do than answering your questions.
Brandi C.
Time warner for me has both pros and cons. If I ever have a problem they are always quick to fix the issue but there are times that I get random charges that I don't agree with on my bill.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?