BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
I love time warner cable!! They make everything so easy and they have different plans so you get what you want at an affordable price plus if you download the app you can watch online!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Techie Expert
We are new to time warner, but so far, they are great! Came out and didn't charge us for fixing something, we never lose connection in storms, and we've had plenty!!! Great prices too!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Time Warner Cable is amazing. My whole family has TWC. In my place we have two tvs, two house phones and the internet is super fast. They provide us with a great deal. I recommend TWC.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Clover, SC
I love Time Warner but they are so expensive. It's hard to be able to afford their services. And I wish they ran separate specials for the customers who have been with them so long...
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Great service and great channel selections, the only complaint I have is that they haven't put Vanderpump Rules on On Demand yet, when they have all of the other Bravo shows on there.
Matthew S.
Matthew S.
Albany, NY
I was told if I didn't give them a 5-star review my service would be cut off indefinitely. Also, they've taken my cat hostage. Please help me get Mr. Waffles back by liking my review.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Time Warner cable has been going out a lot lately with server issues. Have to reboot box often. It's good to have recorded shows bc I'm often not watching television when shows are on
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Kent, OH
Time Warner is awful. They're unpredictable and if you have any problems- their customer service is way below par. I'm only using them because there are no other providers in my area.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Our channels and wireless connection is always great, but customer service when we call is not pleasant. Phone calls take a very long time too. Our bill seems to go up in price a lot.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Newport, NC
We use Time Warner Cable for our internet and cable and it is really good at times but at other times it is not very good. Many times our internet has gone down or our cable is laggy.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?