BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Shykia J.
Shykia J.
Columbia, SC
There are many hidden fees or deals that fly by however it's rare that the cable goes off. You don't get as many channels as you used to for the price you pay though.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Time warner is the only cable company that we can have where we live! It however is not that great and is exapensive. From time to time or cable or internet goes out!
Vee Y.
Vee Y.
They're ok. THey're not bad or super great either. It's pretty good for a starter. I've been a customer of theirs for awhile now and their customer service is average.
Sherri t.
Sherri t.
Yuma, AZ
Time Warner Cable has the worst customer service, is ridiculously expensive a d forces you to buy channels you will never watch I. Order to get the channels you want.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Wichita Falls, TX
We have time warner Internet. It works well enough for the price. It is inexpensive. But we have to turn off the modem regular and reboot it because we loose service.
Marlenne L.
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
The Internet is fast but I feel like it's too pricey. We didn't have cable just wifi and the bill was too high.. Overall it's okay, it's better than others companies.
Donna P.
Donna P.
Perris, CA
I LOVED TIME WARNER CABLE THEY NEED TO GET MORE REASONABLE FOR THE CUSTOMER , TIME FROM TIME IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE BUT LIKE THE SPECIALS EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL THE SAME
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Raeford, NC
Absolutely love TWC especially the internet services. So fast to log in. My family prefers this service over dsl that we had for several bc that was the only option.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Endicott, NY
Definitely love all the channels we get and our internet is pretty fast for the fastest one they have. Would just like if they would not raise the prices every year.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
N Royalton, OH
Time Warners customer service is great, when I have a problem they are always friendly and willing to nicely help me. Tgey have a lot of great cgannels and is cheap.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?