BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
ashley f.
Burnside, KY
I have used TimeWarner for my wireless internet just recently. I am very impressed. They are quick to come fix any problems that I experience with my router to basic instructions on how to resolve the issue myself. I would highly recommend them to anyone else.
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
High speed internet through TWC is the best! We use tons of wifi products in our household and also have cell phones that run on wifi when inside our home. There is never any interruptions.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Pretty good price on wifi uses. However, I've not had the best experience with their customer service team. Always seem like they have something better to do than answering your questions.
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
I wish I could be done with Time Warner, but they're who my area uses for cable & internet. The internet speeds are way lower than promised, and they're almost always messed up when it comes to billing. Watch your bill for sneaky charges. The little ones add up!
Denise H.
el paso, TX
We only chose this company due to its the only service available in our area. There's been low coverage from before but mostly it's okay. I wish it were faster but that's the only downfall.
Taylor K.
Milwaukee, WI
Ive never had an issue with my Time Warner Services before. I like that I'm able to use my log in information for my time warner to stream things online. My boyfriend and I split the bill so the internet and TV package is more than affordable for our needs.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
hate their service, but the only that provides around us aint that something!! goes out during shows often, internet seems great at first and slows down drastically. expensive for no reason.
Michelle W.
Lima, OH
Bill keeps going up and they keep changing our line up! We have a package for what we watch and some days you may have good connections and the next it's scrambled!! If I knew I could go without my daily soaps I would be all for getting rid of it all together!!
Alexandra N.
Orchard Park, NY
Time warner is ok. Honestly not too fond of them lately because a lot of times my E! Network channel is always "temporarily unavailable" and I can't watch any of my shows. So inconvenient!
Helen N.
Time warner cable is an alright Internet company. It's not the best but it works and that's all that matters and it's cheap as well. Something the inernet does t work but all you need the do is easily turn it off and back on. I really like it and it works fine
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?