BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
Time Warner offers the best speeds in internet, tv, and wifi. I am able to watch and record all my shows whenever and where ever. I could be on my laptop or iphone and it'll be there.
christy a.
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Our channels and wireless connection is always great, but customer service when we call is not pleasant. Phone calls take a very long time too. Our bill seems to go up in price a lot.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Miki K.
Miki K.
TWC customer service is atrocious and if you ever make changes, they will make mistakes and you will somehow get overcharged. I do not recommend TWC if you have a choice of providers.
SANDRA M.
SIMPLY LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE
Donna Z.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?