BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Techie Expert
They're price for the BASIC channels keeps going up every month! All the little taxes and fees. They charge you for the broadcast TV fee... what the heck! Worst ever
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Pittston, ME
We started off paying a lower fee, but, they needed up charging us way more after a year. We haven't had many issues losing service, so, I can't complain about that.
Katarina  Q.
Katarina Q.
Wide selection of channels, even in different languages. I have the DVR box so I get to record my favorite shows and watch later, while fast forwarding commercials.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
I have always had time warner cable. Seems like that is the only cable provider available in most areas. There service isn't the best and they are very over priced!
Great service, great people, fast speeds, they cone to you even you don't call and there's something wrong with the internet and great deals. No problem whatsoever!
Miranda A.
Miranda A.
Hinesville, GA
I love the new Time Warner layout and setup. It's easy to watch shows and movies on demand. The guide is user friendly. Only complant is the contract and the price.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Newton, AL
All in all it is pretty decent sometimes it is a little slow with internet but they do have very good customer service if something does go wrong with the internet.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY
Our service was choppy and it was a nightmare to cancel when we moved. We ended up being charged for devices we returned because they lost our receipt. NEVER AGAIN.
Adrianne S.
Adrianne S.
This is a great TV provider. As for Internet, it's not that great. Maybe it's just me but my internet constantly has a bad connection. I wish it reached more ground
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Dayton, OH
I love time warner. They are very quick to help fix any problems you might have. I have no real complaints when it comes to them except they are a little expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?