BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Helen N.
Time warner cable is an alright Internet company. It's not the best but it works and that's all that matters and it's cheap as well. Something the inernet does t work but all you need the do is easily turn it off and back on. I really like it and it works fine
B M.
Euless , TX
No issues for all the few years I've had it. CHannels are always working no issue with on demand ordering. No issues with the stations going outt. The customer service for the company is very professional and polite. Will continue to keep service until I see otherwise.
Julianna L.
We hate time Warner. They constantly raise our rates without telling us and take double payments. Their customer service is terrible. We're currently in the process of switching providers.
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
Definitely have to say that between the first year they do provide you a good deal . But then after a year or so the deal is off . But otherwise than that the cable and internet work good .
Michelle J.
My internet is usually very fast so long as I am relatively near the modem. When farther away (ex. modem is upstairs and I am using internet downstairs) it tends to load slowly, but overall it is high-speed.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I've been using this internet for two months and it's good, but somentimes it gets a little slow and it's just me & my husband using 2 phones and a computer, anyways it's okay so I'll say that meet my spectations and i recommend this internet company to others
Caitlin S.
East Aurora, NY
Time warner has made large strides in customer service over the last few years and have truly improved their service. I honestly do not have any complaints with the service at this time where as several years ago I would avoid time warner service at all costs.
Brandi C.
Time warner for me has both pros and cons. If I ever have a problem they are always quick to fix the issue but there are times that I get random charges that I don't agree with on my bill.
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
High speed internet through TWC is the best! We use tons of wifi products in our household and also have cell phones that run on wifi when inside our home. There is never any interruptions.
Heather R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed the service that I received from Time Warner Cable. With past service providers I have had many issues with slow connection and that has never been an issue with this company.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?