BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Our channels and wireless connection is always great, but customer service when we call is not pleasant. Phone calls take a very long time too. Our bill seems to go up in price a lot.
Josseline V.
Josseline V.
Bell, CA
Techie Expert
Me gusta mucho aunque siempre hay trampas donde al año te cobran más te hacen que pagues y aunque no firmas contrato no te dicen lo que pasará con el tiempo y los programas que dan...
Danie S.
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
Despite negative things associated with this company, I've not been unhappy once since we've started using them. quick service, great speeds, and fabulous staff. I love this business.
SANDRA M.
SIMPLY LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE
Donna Z.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Great service and great channel selections, the only complaint I have is that they haven't put Vanderpump Rules on On Demand yet, when they have all of the other Bravo shows on there.
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Mary T.
Mary T.
It's a truffle with time Warner at times. Their online service is awesome. Until you call their customer service desk..then you start to think, wow! This person. Actually works here?
Delilah V.
Delilah V.
I don't have any issues with TWC. From time to time our internet goes out and I need to call customer service. At times the wait is long and they resolve all my issues with one call.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
They provide exceptional customer service and lots and lots of channels. I love that they sometimes give you credits on your bill as a reward. To me they are the best cable provider.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?