BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
I am so glad to be back in the TWC family after being stuck in a contract with DirectTV for the last year and a half! Finally reliable TV service, AFFORDABLE TV service, and fast internet!
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I just started internet and home phone with them. So far so good. I hope it strays that way. FYI I was told when I signed up with them I have 30 days to back out. But I do like it better than what I had and it is actually cheaper. That is a win win in my book.
NANCY H.
Time Warner Cable has provided great service for phone internet and cable. I would highly recommend them to any other customer. They give a good value for their products. I've had excellent customer service experiences and will continue to use their products.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner is ok. I have had better experiences with them in CA. When we moved to Ohio we found that out services is not as reliable. But it still does the job and it isn't too expensive.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I've been using this internet for two months and it's good, but somentimes it gets a little slow and it's just me & my husband using 2 phones and a computer, anyways it's okay so I'll say that meet my spectations and i recommend this internet company to others
Poca A.
Delmar, NY
I really dislike Time Warner Cable. I've had several bad experiences with them but they are the only cable network available in my area. They also just raise my bill by $30 and I only have the basic package. If I had a choice I would definitely go somewhere else
America B.
Killeen, TX
They have been our home provider for 5 years now ever since we moved back state side from korea no issues si far which we love and can always count on great internet. Amazing customer service.
Brent G.
Television is usually pretty reliable and internet has been reliable lately, but previously for almost a year, my internet speeds were nowhere near what they were supposed to be and whenever they would come out they couldn't ever fix it or tell me what was wrong.
B M.
Euless, TX
No issues for all the few years I've had it. CHannels are always working no issue with on demand ordering. No issues with the stations going outt. The customer service for the company is very professional and polite. Will continue to keep service until I see otherwise.
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
In switching to TWC I was hoping for great things as I was told.
Once they had changed my service and we were up and running, they informed me I would not have a DVR service without paying $10 per room extra.
After being told this would be included I am not happy.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?