BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Eagle Lake, FL
Techie Expert
I'm not very satisfied with Time Warner. We have problems all the time with our cable and internet. The only reason we are still with the company is because Fios is not in our area yet!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Columbus, TX
They are good and have a great bundle deal for home phone, cable, and internet for $90. I work from home and the internet is fast, we have over 250 channels, and I love their mobile app
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
I am not a fan of time warner cable. I feel as though they are always raising their prices, and also their customer service is horrible. Their internet is fast and does work well hwever
Carolyn G.
Carolyn G.
Louisville, KY
Our experience with Time Warner has been mixed. It takes them rather a long time to respond. We were recently supposed to get faster service (in computer terms) but th at didn't happen.
Jade M.
Jade M.
There's good and bad if you pay out the wazoo your get decent service but the Internet and on demand will out of nowhere stop working and it takes a few days for them to come and fix it
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Hartsville, SC
I liked having Time warner cable, but the cost of ours kept going up and up, so we had to switch. We have Direct TV now and I like it a lot more (plus it has a better price to go with)!
Karmie K.
Karmie K.
Whitesboro, NY
Time Warner is alright... I feel customers who have been loyal shld not have their bills increase every year but unfortunately when time Warner is my only option u do what u have to do.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Techie Expert
I'm from a small town where everyone uses Time Warner Cable. Never have had any problems with the service even in times of bad weather. Good customer service which is always a plus too.
Ebony C.
Ebony C.
Texas
Been using time warner services for years and its been extremely bumpy along the way. They can never get my bill correct they always add extra charges and my cable boxes always mess up.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Jacksonville, NC
Time warner is horrible. I would never recommend it or use it again. It's not worth the price. No it did not. Customer service on a scale 1-10 I would say a 4. Expensive for what u get.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?