BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Lima, OH
Bill keeps going up and they keep changing our line up! We have a package for what we watch and some days you may have good connections and the next it's scrambled!! If I knew I could go without my daily soaps I would be all for getting rid of it all together!!
Helen N.
Time warner cable is an alright Internet company. It's not the best but it works and that's all that matters and it's cheap as well. Something the inernet does t work but all you need the do is easily turn it off and back on. I really like it and it works fine
Joanna C.
Carrollton, TX
I wish I could be done with Time Warner, but they're who my area uses for cable & internet. The internet speeds are way lower than promised, and they're almost always messed up when it comes to billing. Watch your bill for sneaky charges. The little ones add up!
Amy V.
West Allis, WI
I am so glad to be back in the TWC family after being stuck in a contract with DirectTV for the last year and a half! Finally reliable TV service, AFFORDABLE TV service, and fast internet!
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
In switching to TWC I was hoping for great things as I was told.
Once they had changed my service and we were up and running, they informed me I would not have a DVR service without paying $10 per room extra.
After being told this would be included I am not happy.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Time Warner Cable is too expensive. IF you have the option of using another company, you would be better off in doing so. While their bills are easy to read, their customer service stinks.
Tina M.
north hills, CA
Time Warner isn't bad for the most part have no problems goes out sometimes but what company doesn't have those issues every once and awhile. They are good about getting things fixed and the techs so far have all been friendly and seem to know what they are doing.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Time Warner is ok. I have had better experiences with them in CA. When we moved to Ohio we found that out services is not as reliable. But it still does the job and it isn't too expensive.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I just started internet and home phone with them. So far so good. I hope it strays that way. FYI I was told when I signed up with them I have 30 days to back out. But I do like it better than what I had and it is actually cheaper. That is a win win in my book.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Definitely have to say that between the first year they do provide you a good deal . But then after a year or so the deal is off . But otherwise than that the cable and internet work good .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?