BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Renee H.
Renee H.
Mechanicville, NY
Horrible customer service and horrible internet service. I have had them come out multiple times to fix service randomly dropping and they can never seem to get it right.
Sheina A.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm sorry to say there service is bad like the channels they have are repeats and the internet keeps disconnecting we took it back got a new one and still the same thing.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Staten Island , NY
I hate Time Warner. It's over priced and the service sucks. The Internet is slow. Customer service is terrible. But when it comes to paying your bill they will harass you
Carrie Ann C.
Carrie Ann C.
Techie Expert
Time warner cable is very expensive. Every year they want to raise my rate. The problem is that I'm stuck with them because in my city it's TWC or nothing. That stinks!!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Wyoming, NY
Time Warner Cable I have had for about 3 years on and off. I feel their pricing is high, and the service is often glitchy, however, their customer service is always good.
Mischelle C.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
We only have them for Internet now and that is because there service was not good. We only have them for Internet because our neighborhood doesn't have any other choices.
Heather H.
Heather H.
I would prefer another company
They promise promotions then never give them to you
The customer service is terrible and you will get nowhere if you don't speak to a super
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
San Juan, TX
It has days where it completely sucks. The internet goes out oo much and the cable, some channels just decide not to work. Its good, but it could be way better improved.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Maybe not the cheapest deals but it offers the best coverage and packages for phone internet and cable all in one which is what I have and my wifi couldn't be any better
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Round Rock, TX
Have had several issues with the speed of the Internet. Customer service is great and felt like they have done their best to correct but still have issues every so often
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?