BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
ROCHESTER, NY
My cable box system is pretty slow. I do appreciate the DVR capabilities, though! I wish that the guide would pop up quicker after hitting the button. It is very laggy.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Winston Salem, NC
Time Warner customer service is terrible. They are always trying to sell you things you don't want or need. They are constantly increasing rates to outrageous amounts.
Jade D.
Jade D.
Van Nuys, CA
Fast reliable on everything and it's pretty good I want to does like in the other TV being an Internet Bing fiber feel like this is faster and better and a bit cheaper
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Downey, CA
Time Warner Cable has nothing I can really complain about besides the speed change of the Internet after a long day. It seems to be slower at night than early morning.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Port Hueneme, CA
Better than Dish but still have problems with service. Pop ups will appear on the screen and those movie demand ads are always in between normal programs on the guide.
Tawniet M.
Tawniet M.
Cincinnati, OH
Service. Is ok. But Ike most cable companies they charge too much for their services. I've had issues with the Internet going out and had to even replace my cable box.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
I used Time Warner because it was only available in our area. It worked ok, but didn't have near as many bells and whistles as other cable companies for the sane price
Carli P.
Carli P.
Hilliard, OH
They're not the greatest with customer service, and the internet sometimes seems to get slow even though I live alone (and therefore don't share bandwith with anyone).
stephanie k.
stephanie k.
I watch time warner cable they great movies from new to classics with great internet they have all the latest movies and im a huge movie watcher so i know good quality
Maali D.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My family and I enjoy it. The basic channels are good enough and they're all what we watch anyway. Internet and wifi are great! Good customer service, would recommend!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?