BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Gabriela A.
Rego Park , NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Not too happy with them I'm usually always working and by the time I'm back home I'm just tired and crashing trying to get some sleep.. But there's some random days that I get to enjoy my home.. And I don't know why the service sometimes is just awfull!.. Always try to call and complain but seems like they don't really care.. And I'm a good costumer.. Always pay my bill on point. So I'll probably find a good deal and switch to another company
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Soooo, had problems with cable service. After trying what they recommended did not correct problem. Now after seeing more than numerous commercials on how they have changed requested new equipment. They had no problem saying they would send out a tech between 3 and 4pm following day. Well... here it is 5:05 and no tech!!! No calls, no nothing! Called them and that we would have an appointment today. We did have appt between 3 and 4!!! What happened to change they are talkin' about? False advertising is what I see all over TV screen nightly. Change maybe time for a change in cable services!
Marissa P.
Watertown, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I'll start with a positive and say that since they have updated some of their practices, it has gotten a little better. They have a short window of when they will show up--usually an hour or two range. Dealing with their customer service after they set you up though is terrible. Most of their representatives are hard to understand and are out of the country. If you want help sometimes it's just easier to go into the local office which takes up time not all of us have.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't personally pay for any of the service my mom does but when I go in and pay the bill or go in with her the workers are so nice and so helpful they don't rush you or talk over you acting like they already know what's wrong and you've said two words.
We get a lot of channels (we have the new box) and Internet , TV never goes out.
The box is very easy to hook up as well as their internet service.
Teresa P.
I hate Time Warner honestly for a lot of different reasons. They're just generally a very shady company, and charge as much as they possibly can for minimal service that often goes out, their customer service is awful, even for loyal customers, and they are trying to monopolize the market. Their internet speeds, even at the highest available package are not very good for my large print 300 res graphic design file uploads to clients in emails
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
Service is slow. Asked the same things multiple times. Very rude agents. Made my payment to the wrong account by their fault because they changed the business and residential phone prompt. High priced and slow internet. Never offered a compt for their issues and always try to fix your issues by making you go to one of their store to replace your modem. I would not even keep this service. I only do because it is the only providers in my area!
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
They offered our household a deal to switch plans promising to give a gift card. Once we switched they said we were ineligible despite prior assurances that we qualified. We went back and forth talking to various reps that promised our gift card, then others that refused, then again promises that we should be receiving it. Bottom line, we never received it. I can almost predict receiving a letter in the mail down the road from a class action suit filed against Time Warner Cable for blatantly lying to swindle their customers. But what can I do until then? Not much...they monopolize the industry.
Sara D.
Overall I'm satisfied with TWC, however, the "easy" to set up internet kit was quite difficult! I think I'm fairly tech savvy and some of the directions are printed wrong- i.e. important codes...I called to have someone help me set it up over the phone and it went much quicker, however they didn't seemed phased that the directions and codes were wrong. It's worth noting the codes were RIGHT in the spanish version...go figure! typo.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
When we moved to our current city I was excited to find we have Time Warner as a selection for provider. Their customer service is awesome, any problems we've had were resolved quickly and professionally, the value of packages is great, from their channel lineup to internet speeds. We've had hardly any technical problems, I really love their service! We've had many other cable providers in the past and Time Warner is the best by far!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?