BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
This is my local cable providers and my internet provider. I use time Warner cable for my internet and dish as my tv provider, they're satellite powered so not really cable but anyhow time warner cable is not the best in Internet. Their internet is not very fast and I constantly have problems even after changing speeds. It's not the speed that the issue, it's just their connection. But it's the only one in our area so I got no choice
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
As far as cable goes, Time Warner is fine. I prefer Verizon but my apartment is not wired for it. The standard pricing isn't too far from normal and HBO/Showtime are being 'included' for the first year for $10 each month, which is a great deal when Bright House (their kind of partner/child) tried to get me to pay $20 for just HBO. If you get the fastest internet there are very few lags in streaming and almost no buffering mid-stream.
Larissa v.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
was an American cable telecommunications company. Prior to its purchase by Charter Communications in 2016, it was ranked the second largest cable company in the United States by revenue behind only Comcast, operating in 29 states. Its corporate headquarters were located in the Time Warner Center in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, with other corporate offices in Stamford, Connecticut; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Herndon, Virginia
Celeste L.
Celeste L.
Greenville, TX
When we moved to our current city I was excited to find we have Time Warner as a selection for provider. Their customer service is awesome, any problems we've had were resolved quickly and professionally, the value of packages is great, from their channel lineup to internet speeds. We've had hardly any technical problems, I really love their service! We've had many other cable providers in the past and Time Warner is the best by far!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Does anyone like their cable provider? I find that the service has deteriorated. My picture is often pixilated, especially on the weekends. The newest cable box/dvr often needs to be rebooted. Customer service is almost non-existent. I have pared down the premium channels, yet the cost keeps going up. Cost comparison with the top tier levels of satellite are comparable, so not worth changing. There is little to no real competition.
Cj B.
Cj B.
Lexington, KY
It's really the only option where I live besides dish. And we have started to consider dish. They gave us a lot in our package. I like how I get free HBO go and an app that has all the channels so I basically have a tv on my phone. But the wifi from this company is not the best I have had many problems. Also they don't keep that "arriving within the widow they tell you" promise all the time. They have showed up 3 hours late before.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
I really like Time Warner and don't have anything bad to say about their service. However, like most of their competitors, their prices mysteriously go up. You have to pay close attention to your bill. When you call to see what you can do to get the price back down you have to cut some of your channels. If I didn't have young children that like to watch kids programming, I would just not have tv service. It is so expensive anymore.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Overall I'm satisfied with TWC, however, the "easy" to set up internet kit was quite difficult! I think I'm fairly tech savvy and some of the directions are printed wrong- i.e. important codes...I called to have someone help me set it up over the phone and it went much quicker, however they didn't seemed phased that the directions and codes were wrong. It's worth noting the codes were RIGHT in the spanish version...go figure! typo.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had Time Warner Cable as a television provider 2 or 3 different times. Every time, it has gone horribly. I then get sold on a great deal and promises that the services have improved but they are always lies. However, when it comes to internet, I only have a couple of options in my area and Time Warner offers low-priced internet options that are less than a third of the price of Verizon High-Speed and also offer faster speeds.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?