BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Talisa E.
Talisa E.
Surprisingly, I've had great service in my Manhattan apartment. I use an Apple router but have kept the modem given to me by Time Warner Cable. My partner and I chose to pay for extra speed and I feel like we've never had a problem. We use a gaming console, an Apple TV and several computers/mobile devices without any issues. I'm happy with the service coming from a different Internet and cable provider in a different borough.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
I absolutely hate it. If I knew of amother provider I could use in my area I would. It's not the price they said it would be. I got my own modem and they failed at hooking it up and left theirs and charged me for it... drilled holes all over my walls on the opposite side of the house where I requested the modem and left s big dry wall mess... the Internet interferes with my cell and only works half of the time 0 our of 100000
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Time Warner Cable does not have the best customer service. I have had multiple problems with my cable box, and TWC replaced it. Problems persisted, and TWC sent some technicians to my home to see if there was anything they could do. The technicians provided only a temporary solution and actually broke another piece of technology while they were at my home. The problems continue to occur, so I am not really satisfied with TWC.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Alexandria, VA
I hate TWC. I have never had such a repeatedly bad experience with a company like I have with TWC. Multiple missed appointments, unhelpful customer service and rude technicians (don't get me wrong I've had few good encounters as well) but comparatively there is no comparison. I am happy to say haven't used them in a couple of years and I'm glad I never have to hear, "have you unplugged the cord and plugged it back in?" Again.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
Ive been a customer for years only because i have the services that I want and need. Customer service is hit and miss with them. It is far too expensive for the services that are being offered and I would honestly switch to something different if I had enough knowledge of how internet cable/programs worked. I may recommend them since i do have the services I want and need but I feel like it cost way too much that it should
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
I personally am dissatisfied with the services provided by this company! I was forced to bundle home phone, cable, and internet in order to "save money. " I do not need a home phone but have to pay for it because other wise my monthly cable bill would astronomical and when I call to ask for an explanation the customer service rep says the same thing as the one prior. If you have the option DO NOT use this cable provider!
tracie g.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
We have recently switched from DirectTV to Charter (TimeWarner Cable) and I can say I have been happy for the most part with the switch. The service is superior so far but the price is ore expensive. I dislike having to pay so much per DVR box, and there is no way to watch a tv show in one room when recorded in another. I am having issues with WIFI reaching all areas of the house and we have the highest speed available.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Torrance, CA
I used to have EarthLink for my internet service and the speed of service was horrible and you couldn't have more than one person using the Internet at the same time. Talking to tech support was the worst experience. When I changed to time warner cable internet my whole life changed. The speed is amazing, it doesn't slow down when more than one person is on the Internet and I use so much less data on my cell phone now.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor
Ok well let's just say I have my basic cable and "turbo" internet with wifi. The turbo speed I'm paying for I never get and I'm just running one wifi device. They always have another excuse as to why that is and promise to fix. The Internet always drops in and out. The cable say 90 something channels but I get the same channel like four different btimes. It the only one in area so I so. A little is better than nothing.
Joan V.
Joan V.
Neenah, WI
There aren't many choices when it comes to TV servers. I have Time Warner because my condo association has an agreement with them and basic is included in the fees. Time warner has a very inconsistent fee structure - some pay one price while others pay different prices. You often start with whatever amount as a monthly fee, but b4 long, that fee keeps increasing. I haven't found the service to b any better than others.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?