BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jaywhy T.
Jaywhy T.
They are okay but have been charging us for 3 years of service that we were not getting. The only credit we got was 100 off one months bill out of 36 months.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
With my TWC, I love having TWC on Demand to watch movies and shows for free. Missed a show? Well if you have TWC on demand, you can just watch it from there.
Darya V.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Good company but the service are very poor every time I called they can't help me and giving me different answers all the time and putting me on hold forever
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
They are okay. I wish their prices were more affordable , especially being in college. I need the Internet so I have to fork the price on a very tight budget
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
The internet provider but it can do better, for the price is okay but the service needs more help. Their internet service is slow at times when one needs it.
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Lara O.
Lara O.
Ew. I highly dislike time warner cable. Nothing but problems and we have the cable guy out at our house frequently to fix problems and boxes that don't work.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX
I feel that the Internet service Time Warner Cable provides is very reliable and fast. Haven't had any problems at all thru the years I've had TMC internet.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
I love time Warner Cable it's the best we get all our shows and we have on demand also we got a free Internet box that works great and the price is amazing.
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
We've had Time Watner cable for years without any problem. It has a good variety of channels with shows that appeal to our whole family. No complaints here.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?