BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
TWC sucks! I regularly have to call them because they have increased our costs without alerting us that specials are ending and/or offering us new discounted packages. We pay for turbo internet and it regularly goes out on us. Would not recommend TWC to anyone!
Nancy L.
Wausau, WI
Overall, time warner is a pretty good cable company. They are not my favorite but I get the shows I want so I can't complain there. There could be a bit of work done to make it better though.
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is always hit or miss. It's a love hate kind of relationship. It goes out more then I would like to have to deal with however their customer service is pretty quick and efficient
Cesly B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Personally i really like time warner cable. the on demand channels are pretty cool. i wish i could give it more stars but the plan we are on is too expensive for basic cable with almost no channels and internet.
Jennifer S.
We only really have Time Warner because they have the Dodgers network, and we can't watch the dodgers games on any other provider. Cable is decent. Internet is ok. Customer service is decent.
Keri S.
Maineville, OH
Unfortunately, for me it's a necessary evil. I watch too many shows on the movie channels (HBO, Cinemax, Starz) to give it up. I rarely watch anything on the local channels. Plus, use them for Internet. All in all, the service is good but the price is ridiculous.
Hannah-Lynn B.
Corbin, KY
It's hit or miss usually with them. I have the Internet only and it's kinda expensive. I haven't had a bad issue with them yet but I know a bunch of people who have. They can be rude though.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Prexa J.
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Time Warner Cable has never let me down! Have the best channels available and the fastest internet I've ever had. The pricing is decent compared to the service I get. No complaints as of now.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?