BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Allison B.
Allison B.
Cary, NC
Time Warner is generally helpful when we have problems with our DVR box. They've improved their customer service. We used to be put on hold for a long time.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
Time Warner is difficult to deal with. As long as the bill is okay then great but as soon as you have to call customer service prepare to become frustrated!
Shukri H.
Shukri H.
It's a good company that listens to their customers problem and concerns no matter what is the problem that has to do with the Internet and very cooperative
Erika G.
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
Has a greqt service for internet an cable but wish it had more price options , other than prixe choices you can work with it offers great customer service.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I like time warner I just sometimes have issues with connection and my bill went up for no apparent reason but overall I like it better then most companies
Rosanna N.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
This cable company has its ups and downs. It tends to go out a lot or has glitches. But, when you do have problems or concerns they are always attended to.
Amelia B.
Amelia B.
Don't like it and I want to switch to direct tv, there is never anything good on and the on demand movie selection sucks! It's slow and not worth the money
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Nashport, OH
The only service provider in the area. Rates are high and customer service is not the friendliest. But my internet works, so I guess they can have 3 stars.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Grand Prairie, TX
It's affordable, I get over 200 channels for a low price. I never have to worry about service interruption due to bad weather because I have digital cable.
Maribel B.
Maribel B.
Raleigh, NC
En ningun momento se nos han presentado inconvenientes con nuestro servicio de internet con esta compañía. La red es rápida para los equipos que manejamos.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?