BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
Always raising your rates because they can, there is no competition. The service will come & go & their customer service is atrocious. If you want internet & cable you have no other real options.
Melissa M.
My Internet is fast reliable. I've never had any issues with the company or the Internet its self. I've had to call only once due to something I did and they immediately were able to fix it.
Tiffany Z.
I hate Comcast. However they have spent an ridiculous amount of money to keep competitors out so they can provide horrible customer service, and increase price by 20% every year without losing customers. I can't wait for Google Fiber to come to my neighborhood.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Victoria F.
Altogether a useful service, although it has reliability issues as well as customer service. Sometimes, channels don't work for no rhyme nor reason, and no one seems to know why (including CSR)
Tina W.
Astoria, NY
Time warner is the best provider ive used. verizon and optimum online are two i have had in the past. time warner never makes you wait and is always on time. i never had that with anyone else
Sharon P.
Good cable service provider, there are tons of channels but most are not included in the package. I rather have under 100 channels that are worth watching to. Commercials are the worst part and with that they should lower their fees instead of robbing customers.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
Internet service is great. Cable TV I have had no issues with. Customer service is just okay...have had some issues and would often get frustrated with their customer service reps. Price leaves a lot to be desired...they really need to start dropping their prices...
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
TWC sucks! I regularly have to call them because they have increased our costs without alerting us that specials are ending and/or offering us new discounted packages. We pay for turbo internet and it regularly goes out on us. Would not recommend TWC to anyone!
Anaise V.
We constantly have an issue with either the cable box not working, or certain channels pixelating. Not to mention there's always an issue with our internet connection as well. Terrible service!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?