BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Overall they're pretty good. They're finicky with their internet connection and prices but the customer service has always been really pleasant. And it's great to be able to record stuff!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Well, Time warner Cable used to be our go to cable provider! But I'm not sure if it's what location we live in, but service has gone down! The commercial lies, or the techs do! Very rude!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I dont use cable that often but when I do I love the fact that Time Warner Cable has made their layout very user friendly and easy to navigate . The price per month isn't too outrageous .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
I love Time Warner, the whole family has always used them! They always have specials running and they have tons of good channels to choose from! I would recommend Time Warner to everyone!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
They're alright. Products keep giving me issues. I've had to replace the cable and internet modem a few times and it drives me crazy when the internet will randomly cut off when using it
Laiken J.
Laiken J.
Goldsboro, NC
I have had Time Warner cable now for 3 years and have never had a real issue, anything that went wrong has been handled in a timely & professional manner. I'll continue staying with them
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Overland Park, KS
Techie Expert
Constantly calling to try and sell us more. We are content with what we have. Price is reasonable and the customer service is nice, but we get very irritated with the never ending calls.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Wake Forest, NC
Customer service is the pits. Long line to speak over the phone or in person. Quality of television and internet is not consistent. The only constant is the never ending price increases.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
Service is mediocre. Internet goes in and out so frequently it's frustrating. I only keep them because there is no other provider in my area. It's definitely over priced for the quality.
Justasia L.
Justasia L.
Cleveland, OH
They get one star only because they offer the highest speed in my area. As soon as another provider is available with comparable speeds and cost I'm switching. Terrible customer service.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?