BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Adriana M.
They offer standard services and are constantly trying to raise the price without telling you. If I had another option I would choose a different provider for cable in my area.
Sandra J.
Techie Expert
I don't really have much to say on this. I think they generally have a bad reputation. My internet is sometimes a bit bad but I don't think I know enough to know what's to blame.
Erika R.
Louisville, KY
I have a lot of problems with my cable resulting into not watching it that much. My cable and Internet are always going out and it takes a few days for a technician to come out.
Maria E.
Very unhappy with cable. We have DVR but we cannot pause or rewind all shows. Only limited. On demand is awful, the shows I missed are rarely put on demand until 2 weeks later.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
Ruth S.
Defiance, OH
Love time warners service. I have found its much easier to deal with your local representatives than to call in. The customer service over the phone leaves a lot to be desired.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is fast some days and other days it just slows down.The wireless internet signal is lost and you have to reset the whole connection to acquired the fast connection.
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Vicki V.
Middletown , NY
Service is pretty good the package deal we have had a wide selection of the demand channels which are great but the wifi isn't that great wish it could be a little more better .
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?