BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lumberton, NC
Great cable network. One or two flaws but i will live with it. Better than Directv and Dish network. Love that my services are at one company and not 3 or 4.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
With my TWC, I love having TWC on Demand to watch movies and shows for free. Missed a show? Well if you have TWC on demand, you can just watch it from there.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
This is the cable I use in my home, and 6/7 days I have no issues. I have all my channels and there's rarely a delay. I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Darya V.
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Good company but the service are very poor every time I called they can't help me and giving me different answers all the time and putting me on hold forever
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Warners , NY
I hate Time Warner Cable. The channels are always messed up, they always freeze, my internet pops in and out, the channels always scatter. Its just terrible.
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
Van Nuys, CA
The internet provider but it can do better, for the price is okay but the service needs more help. Their internet service is slow at times when one needs it.
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
I am waiting to cancel would never want to have them service my cable needs they have horrible customer service and only have the company's interests in mind
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Lara O.
Lara O.
Ew. I highly dislike time warner cable. Nothing but problems and we have the cable guy out at our house frequently to fix problems and boxes that don't work.
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So far so good. We don't have many options where we live and were able to get a dish which is what I originally wanted. But I am happy so far with our cable.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?