BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Honestly if I didn't have to use cable in order to have television I wouldn't use it through their price and that's the biggest issue that I have with them is their price and they're always trying to upsell you trying to go to more and their customer service stinks
Marcy C.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is always hit or miss. It's a love hate kind of relationship. It goes out more then I would like to have to deal with however their customer service is pretty quick and efficient
Claudia M.
Uvalde, TX
I think that it is okay, do I love it no but really where I live that is all pretty much we have. I mean it does the job but I honestly hate their internet, it is real bad but their customer service is amazing , every time I have an issue they have addressed it .
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
AWFUL. The only reason we use it is because Verizon Fios isn't available in our area. The customer service is great but, they can't make up for all the outages and issues we have with our internet.
Vina C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love time warner cable only because they have fox sports net LA and I'm a huge dodger fan so thats why they are pricey but other cable companies don't have my dodger channel so twc is awesome
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
TWC sucks! I regularly have to call them because they have increased our costs without alerting us that specials are ending and/or offering us new discounted packages. We pay for turbo internet and it regularly goes out on us. Would not recommend TWC to anyone!
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Rosa S.
I don't like this cable company the prices are high you get a lot of channels you don't need and your force to get so you can get the ones you actually need. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
Kelly J.
If I had any other choice of internet at my apartment I would definitely pick another one. I have been stuck with TWC for 6 years now and every year I have multiple issues. I got rid of cable to help save money and I always have issues with internet connection.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I feel we don't have many options and although a current customer I feel like I'm stuck with them for our area. The last customer service interaction I had was AWFUL and I did not feel heard.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?