BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Regina L.
Port Neches, TX
I have had very few problems with my Time Warner Cable and when I do the service is great and the service techs are always very helpful and answer any questions that I may have. The price is comparable to other competitors. I would definitely recommend to others.
Nichole G.
Schenectady, NY
They show the same things over and over the prprice is terrible the quality of the picture is terrible . not a top notch company but they will try to work with you. They have bundles and packages that all sound the same. There is no major price drop in the plans.
Cassie R.
Olive Hill, KY
Something always goes out or doesn't work... And when you have someone come to fix the problem they never show up or say it will be a few days a week or whatever and never hear from anyone...
Vina C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love time warner cable only because they have fox sports net LA and I'm a huge dodger fan so thats why they are pricey but other cable companies don't have my dodger channel so twc is awesome
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Always great service and you can't beat the prices in the more populated areas. I've been with TIme Warner for two years now and customer service has always been very helpful the few times I did have to call. I like that I can get my internet and cable from them
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Debbie T.
Buffalo, NY
I like Time Warner but they're a little expensive especially for the programs that they have they don't offer many options it's basically a low-cost was not many products available to you or high cost and you have everything so there's no midline in their services
ABIGAIL G.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I hate Time Warner Cable! They are difficult to work with and the prices are way too high. Their internet service is slow and goes out way too frequently. I would like another service provider, but I'm afraid the other choices we have aren't much better than TWC.
Nancy L.
San Marcos, TX
I have been a time warner cable customer for a while now. I enjoy the variety of channels that I am able to get with my plan but the internet service is a bit shifty. Some days are perfectly fine but other days, the internet seems like it doesn't want to work for me.
Lo C.
San Marcos, CA
Much better at their customer service. For the most part, it isn't a pain to call their customer service. However, having to get transferred back and forth between departments can be annoying.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?