BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA
I live twc always have good price in packets. Can take TV on the go and can records up to 6 things at the same time also can watch what u record in any of the TV u have at home it's great!
Tami M.
Tami M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Techie Expert
Time Warner is ok. I have had better experiences with them in CA. When we moved to Ohio we found that out services is not as reliable. But it still does the job and it isn't too expensive.
Lida T.
Lida T.
Canton, OH
Time warner has been great , I've had them for years , they always go above and beyond to dlp with any issue I might have . the new updates and services they have are really great as well.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
Time Warner Cable service is amazing. I have had no problems with the Internet or Cable in the past year. This company has the fastest Internet speed known to man. I highly recommend TWC!
JayCee P.
JayCee P.
Northridge, CA
Sometimes the service goes off for no reason and they are extremely hard to get ahold of. Their automated teller program is annoying, but I haven't had too many actual problems with them.
Leslie E.
Leslie E.
Fort Thomas, KY
Cable services are fine, but my wireless internet service is horrid. I have called customer service and upgraded by package and the wifi is still horribly slow sitting next to the router.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dallas, TX
The worst Cable company I have ever. With in my entire life. I've had their service for a year and it has never worked properly and there's nothing they can do about it so I've been told.
Moe D.
Moe D.
Wilson, NC
Fast internet speed and reasonably priced packages are definitely a plus with TWC. Had to leave off one star because there is often so misinformation and confusion with the CS department.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Time warner is great - the service is good and the channel options are wonderful. Their on demand service is my favorite because so much is included with it! The movies are great as well.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
If they were not the only provider in our area who didn't require a contract, we would gladly change. They have awful customer service, and frequently make errors on their end. Not a fan.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?