BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I feel we don't have many options and although a current customer I feel like I'm stuck with them for our area. The last customer service interaction I had was AWFUL and I did not feel heard.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Wilmington , NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
Overall, time warner is a pretty good cable company. They are not my favorite but I get the shows I want so I can't complain there. There could be a bit of work done to make it better though.
Drea P.
Drea P.
Portsmouth, OH
The Internet is fast but not all promotions are used in my area. The cable goes out even if there aren't any outages. We must restart the Internet a few times a month just to keep it running.
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Anaheim, CA
They give me internet so that's good. The service is good, but it could be better. For wifi connection they have normal and 5G which is pretty cool. I can use the wifi on all my devices well.
alice c.
alice c.
I really enjoy using time warner cable as i have been using for years. i switched it to at&t a couple years ago but ended up switching it back. i love their customer service and their product
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Niagara Falls, NY
Techie Expert
Service is great. Barely any issues. But their customer service can definitely be improved. You always get different answers and I've had a lot of billing issues due to uninformed employees.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Canfield, OH
We are so happy we switched to time warner cable. We never lose signal, they are always very attentive if there is ever a problem or question we have and the services provided are excellent.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?