BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
stacie g.
Kettering, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I think Time Warner can be a little pricey but once you tell them you're switching services they will negotiate with you. Every experience I've had with their customer service has been pleasant
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
For the most part this company is ok.. But the constant problems with my Internet cutting out is annoying.. For $165 a month (phone, internet, and cable) the Internet should run a lot smoothr.
alejandra l.
El Paso, TX
I like time warner cable its easy to connect easy to use snd it has a lot of channels.. Costumer service is great and they snswer really quick.. The only con is that sonetimes the signal goes out.
Emily F.
Durham, NC
Acceptable service, although we have noticed slower speeds here and there. Haven't had a bad customer service experience, but then again, we haven't had any customer service experience with them.
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
Always great service and you can't beat the prices in the more populated areas. I've been with TIme Warner for two years now and customer service has always been very helpful the few times I did have to call. I like that I can get my internet and cable from them
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
Time warner is who I use for my monthly wifi services I'm happy that when after the promo rate expires I call and they will lower it back to another 6 months lower rate for me with no hassle
Regina L.
Port Neches, TX
I have had very few problems with my Time Warner Cable and when I do the service is great and the service techs are always very helpful and answer any questions that I may have. The price is comparable to other competitors. I would definitely recommend to others.
Tiffany Z.
I hate Comcast. However they have spent an ridiculous amount of money to keep competitors out so they can provide horrible customer service, and increase price by 20% every year without losing customers. I can't wait for Google Fiber to come to my neighborhood.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Anaise V.
We constantly have an issue with either the cable box not working, or certain channels pixelating. Not to mention there's always an issue with our internet connection as well. Terrible service!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?