BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Time warner cable has the worst customer service ever. Their product isn't bad but they crazy over charge. If call and complain enough they lower your bill but it's a pain.
Yareni G.
Yareni G.
Anaheim, CA
I just moved to my new apartment in August and stared using time warner and I have to say I like it but don't love it. It's a good service very good wifi but too expensive.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
The service is ok, but the customer service and tech support sucks..and that says something as I work for Charter.
Whenever I call for tech support, I get someone in India.
Bridgette M.
Bridgette M.
Cincinnati, OH
Been Time Warner subscriber for many years. The customer service is one of the best I have ever dealt with. If there is ever an issue the word hard to get it resolved ASAP.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I've had service with them for a while now and while it's not always the best it is pretty good service. I think what I pay for what I have right now is a pretty good deal.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Louisville, KY
They're a great company and always are very helpful if something goes out or if I have questions. They answer questions quickly and always solve the problem with no hassle!
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Rialto , CA
I've used it before but I was so used to dish network and the channel package wasn't what I expected. It really didn't work out for me so decided to go back to dish network
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
The service goes out all the time, and its hard to keep a strong connection but overall the cable is pretty good and the price isn't so bad. Service however lacks sometimes.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Great cable provider. I love how it has an app for the provider where I can watch it on my laptop or iPad. The customer service is nice as they are always open to help out.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Palmdale, CA
Overall it's a good service. Easy to navigate the channels. But, I hate that they don't always have everything on on-demand. Or episodes go missing. And it's too expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?