BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
Vina C.
Vina C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love time warner cable only because they have fox sports net LA and I'm a huge dodger fan so thats why they are pricey but other cable companies don't have my dodger channel so twc is awesome
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Olive Hill, KY
Something always goes out or doesn't work... And when you have someone come to fix the problem they never show up or say it will be a few days a week or whatever and never hear from anyone...
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
I don't like this cable company the prices are high you get a lot of channels you don't need and your force to get so you can get the ones you actually need. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
Overall, time warner is a pretty good cable company. They are not my favorite but I get the shows I want so I can't complain there. There could be a bit of work done to make it better though.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Syracuse, NY
Horrible and I want to switch. They constantly raise their outrageously high prices month to month. Also, we paid more for better internet and it's horrible. I would give no stars if I could.
Drea P.
Drea P.
Portsmouth, OH
The Internet is fast but not all promotions are used in my area. The cable goes out even if there aren't any outages. We must restart the Internet a few times a month just to keep it running.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I use to have direct TV but with all the contacts I decided to switch over to time warner cable I have over 100 channels including on demand for less then $100 a month I recommend to everyone
Heather J.
Heather J.
Wilmington , NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?