BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
I used to have att u-verse and his nearly it is a better service, but unfortunately it's a bit over priced. I can't complain about time warner, the Internet is slower that u-verse but it works.
Erin L.
Saranac Lake, NY
I know most people don't like any cable companies because of the customer service haha. But I don't usually mind. My husband is a tech for them so we don't go through customer service and we get all the channels. Needless to say, we watch a lot of TV in my house hah.
Colleen V.
Lancaster, NY
I have to say that I don't have a favorable relationship with TWC. Rates keep increasing, service is poor and many of the phone call operators have no idea what they are doing. Between cable and Internet TWC is awful. Unfortunately it is our only option where we live.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We have been using Time Warner for several years with only a few problems. Contrary to some popular opinion, we have had really good service when there have been issues- they seem to really want to quickly resolve any problems. I would recommend them any day over ATT!
Melanie P.
I've been having a problem with my internet speed, I'm paying for high speed and for 7 moths have been getting slow speeds and Paying a lot of money. customer service is ok sometimes very good other times not helpful at all. If you can find a better provider I would
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Internet works when it wants to. Recently it has been very slow even after receiving a new router from the company. Every time the Internet needs to be paid the Internet stops working well similarly after it gets paid it only works well at certain times of the day.
Rosanna K.
I have there internet and it seems as if it lags occasionally and cuts out so that's frustrating. I have the fastest package and it's good when it's working properly. They are a decent provider.
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
We recently switched our cable provider from time warner cable to direct tv. Time warner cable is overpriced and has poor customer service. I will never recommend for anyone to have time warner.
Joan S.
Columbia, SC
I've had Time Warner for about 25 years on and off. I am very satisfied with their channel choices and so far their service to me has been prompt and friendly. Only left once when they were having a problem with the wiring on the street. Till feel it is too expensive.
Angie F.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Are we need to pray because it doesn't have a pause button so you can't pause if you're watching the TV show you like and yes we'll do something you can just pause it or save it you have to just leave it there and not watch it so I think they should put something on it
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?