BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Catalina G.
Pasadena, TX
Very good company very satisfactory there always keep up with the customer and make them happy the experience I have is very good with them I would recommend them any time any day.. promotions they have are very good with cable phone service internet in Home Security
Marisol G.
The only reason I have them is cause no other internet works in my area. There prices are outrageous customer service is ok. They do start increasing there prices after a year of service which I don't like. I would like if they would offer discounts for old customers.
Alicia S.
Manchester, KY
I have been a customer of Tome Warner Cable for around 5 years. I have always been pleased with their services. They provide the best services in my area. Their customer service is amazing too.
Jazmine R.
Palmdale, CA
Customer service is terrible and Internet connection is very slow, however, they have good channels, and are affordable for landlines and wifi. Not affordable for cable, rates go up constantly.
Lauren D.
I recently moved and got time warner cable. The customer service is great and the installation is good. It is a good price for what you get. It definitely met my expectations. I also love the included free wifi.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Techie Expert Level 3
After having ATT gor 10 yrs, their poor service and high prices pushed me away and it was the best thing they could have done because ever since then TIME WARNER CABLE IS MY #1 strong going for 3 yrs straight
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Internet works when it wants to. Recently it has been very slow even after receiving a new router from the company. Every time the Internet needs to be paid the Internet stops working well similarly after it gets paid it only works well at certain times of the day.
Karen L.
Pretty good service not over expensive and has a lot of Chanel's internet is great never had an issue. Only bad thing is that you can only set Chanel to record from the main DVR so choose wisely where you want to set it up I would recommend where you usually watch tv.
Dee M.
Time Warner Cable has great bundling packages. The service is always great whenever I have to call customer service department. It can get a little expensive after your special has ended. I recommend this company because they are comparable to the other competitors.
Kacie I.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of channels and a variety of packages. I have had positive experiences with their customer service in the past. The TV remote is easy enough to use but could be simplified, with less buttons and made smaller. I would recommend to others.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?