BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Emily W.
Woodbine, KY
They're decent. They let us extend our bills anytime we need to and we're pretty thankful for that. Everything has been good so far other than the internet sometimes it messes up, is pretty fast though.
Linda H.
Sidney, OH
Time Warner Cable is essentially a monopoly in the area in which I live. So we are quite limited in our choices. Decent internet and cable. Ever since the full move to digital air waves we have had more issues than ever before. If there was another company that offered what we have for a much fairer price I would suggest doing your research before jumping into a contract. Yes, when you get time warner cable you will be in a one year contract that will not always reflect the agreed amount at the start of the contract.
Deborah C.
Youngstown, OH
I am not a big fan of TWC the service is slow and steadily goes out its also to expensive customer service is horrible and lacks compassion it's the only company in my area the only reason we have their service
Norabeth T.
Elsmere, KY
EHhhhh. The prices have gone up and we have had to reset the cable box MULTIPLE times after they first updated the box. The internet is not that great. I live in an apartment and it doesn't connect to my room very well. We're currently thinking about switching to someone else when we move.
Melanie L.
Mt Washington, KY
Time Warner is the worst. About a year ago my husband and I got rid of cable because of the terrible service. We've been double billed so many times and sitting on hold to speak to a customer service rep is a joke. Until my city gets a new provider we will not have cable.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Well it's a service that gives my TV and shows to watch so I would say that it's a good cable provider. I know that the pricing packages can change from when you initially sign up compared to how long you've had it so my mom is always complaining so make sure you know what you're paying and whether or not your bill goes up for no reason.
Kristina G.
We have used time warner for 10 years now. Customer service is inconsistent. Sometimes we have really good customer service and other times not so much. If there was a comparable competitor is our area we would probably switch.
Tracy T.
Time Warner is not the best provider I've ever used. They seem to mess up things more than they fix them. WAY over priced. Do Not Recommend Them!
NANCY H.
Time Warner Cable has provided great service for phone internet and cable. I would highly recommend them to any other customer. They give a good value for their products. I've had excellent customer service experiences and will continue to use their products.
Madison D.
North Lawrence, NY
Company is great, never really had a problem with the services. Only thing I don't like is having to switch to digital this year.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?