BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I feel we don't have many options and although a current customer I feel like I'm stuck with them for our area. The last customer service interaction I had was AWFUL and I did not feel heard.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Time Warner Cable has never let me down! Have the best channels available and the fastest internet I've ever had. The pricing is decent compared to the service I get. No complaints as of now.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Olive Hill, KY
Something always goes out or doesn't work... And when you have someone come to fix the problem they never show up or say it will be a few days a week or whatever and never hear from anyone...
Moniz B.
Moniz B.
Austin, TX
There internet connection is reliable and is just the right speed for what we need. I like the fact that we can just purchase the internet and not get a package. Price is average for our area
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Anaheim, CA
They give me internet so that's good. The service is good, but it could be better. For wifi connection they have normal and 5G which is pretty cool. I can use the wifi on all my devices well.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
alice c.
alice c.
I really enjoy using time warner cable as i have been using for years. i switched it to at&t a couple years ago but ended up switching it back. i love their customer service and their product
Tina W.
Tina W.
Astoria, NY
Time warner is the best provider ive used. verizon and optimum online are two i have had in the past. time warner never makes you wait and is always on time. i never had that with anyone else
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
We only really have Time Warner because they have the Dodgers network, and we can't watch the dodgers games on any other provider. Cable is decent. Internet is ok. Customer service is decent.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Charlotte, NC
Overall, time warner is a pretty good cable company. They are not my favorite but I get the shows I want so I can't complain there. There could be a bit of work done to make it better though.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?