BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
It's great service but their customer service is horrible they give you the run around and they don't know what they are doing and who to transfer you to if you have a question. They do not help please the customers and go beyond to help.
Sydney C.
I feel like the service is junk compared to the price you have to pay to keep it. All twc wants to do is jack up prices for good customers and charge outrageous fees for someone who slips behind. I suggest going with a different company.
Paige B.
Columbus, OH
If I want cable and Internet, this is the ONLY provider in my area. If I could, I would get WoW or AT&T uverse. I HATE time warner. Slow speeds and it is constantly not working.
Brittany S.
Pricey! very pricey. however, I love the TV and the internet connection most days! We have what we need and they do not keep taking channels from us like other TV companise have
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is fast some days and other days it just slows down.The wireless internet signal is lost and you have to reset the whole connection to acquired the fast connection.
Diana O.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is Great fort the most part if they have excellent service for a good price with no contract. If there is a dispute with you bill they will talk to you and figure out the problem. They also try to keep their customers happy.
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Time Warner is one of the better cable companies offered around our area. I wish that they had cheaper rates and the Internet didn't fade in and out. But overall they're great.
Lynda B.
Riverton, UT
The signal goes in and out all the time. The internet connection is spotty. Customer Service is not very good. It is expensive and there are better options available which we will be looking into in the near future. I do not recommend using their service.
Ciera J.
Decent for the most part. It really depends on where you're located as to how well your reception and wifi is. Rarely goes out bc of rain, but lightening can interrupt service.
Tori G.
Independence, OH
I like time warner a lot affordable and the guy that installed my cable was awesome he told me everything he was doing and told me how to fix a problem and to call him directly
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?