BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Prexa J.
Prexa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
Time Warner Cable has never let me down! Have the best channels available and the fastest internet I've ever had. The pricing is decent compared to the service I get. No complaints as of now.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Wilmington , NC
Internet seems reasonably fast. We stream a lot and it hasn't had an issue yet. The price is a little higher than I'm used to paying but I assume that's just the area I'm currently living in.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Penfield, NY
I feel we don't have many options and although a current customer I feel like I'm stuck with them for our area. The last customer service interaction I had was AWFUL and I did not feel heard.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I use to have direct TV but with all the contacts I decided to switch over to time warner cable I have over 100 channels including on demand for less then $100 a month I recommend to everyone
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Syracuse, NY
Horrible and I want to switch. They constantly raise their outrageously high prices month to month. Also, we paid more for better internet and it's horrible. I would give no stars if I could.
Joshua M.
Joshua M.
Brunswick, OH
Service isn't always the best but I've had worse.
Most cable companies aren't very great and I've heard some terrible things about Time Warner, but I've mostly had good experiences with them.
alice c.
alice c.
I really enjoy using time warner cable as i have been using for years. i switched it to at&t a couple years ago but ended up switching it back. i love their customer service and their product
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
I don't like this cable company the prices are high you get a lot of channels you don't need and your force to get so you can get the ones you actually need. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?