BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I think they're trying to improve, but the customer service is a big enough hassle to dock two stars. It's hard to actually get up with them and even harder to get them to come out. The cable is fine as long as it's working, but fixing it when it isn't is a real hassle.
Bre F.
Techie Expert
I hate TWC. Half of the time I do not have internet or cable. I also have needed three wifi boxes in three months because they were not setting it up right. The employees are rude. I wish I could get a different company but I can only get TWC where I live. The internet is always going out or is so slow I can't use it. Also I have to reboot my cable box every week because it stops recording my shows.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
Personally, Time Warner Caable has the absolute worst internet. I've had multiple problems with it. They ask you random surveys online and even if you complain, nothing is done about it. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are definitely not the best. Wouldn't recommend them.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The internet is fast some days and other days it just slows down.The wireless internet signal is lost and you have to reset the whole connection to acquired the fast connection.
Krystal W.
I will always be a loyal customer to tone warner cable, anytime I have a problem I can trust to fix it.
Angela H.
Green Bay, WI
Overpriced. Not many channel options. Connection is good, never really had a problem with that.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i am not the happiest with Time Warner Cable. It is way too high in fees and half the time the channels that we have to pay extra for never even work. I have been contemplating on getting rid of my cable all together and only having internet through them.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This company is now Brighthouse in our area and are horrible. The rates are ridiculous and when you have an issue it takes over 2 hours to get an answer. They always want to have people come to your house. I don't like people in my house I don't know!!
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced, we pay for internet that is constantly dropping service. I'm not a big fan of this company, but we weren't provided much of a choice where we reside, it's very limited.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?