BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Hilo, HI
Here in Hawaii, we don't have a lot of options. Time Warner cable is pretty pricey. I had to upgrade my internet speed twice in order to get a steady service and not have it lag when using it.
Lo C.
Lo C.
Carlsbad, CA
Much better at their customer service. For the most part, it isn't a pain to call their customer service. However, having to get transferred back and forth between departments can be annoying.
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
TWC does not have some of the features that we had with Direct TV on all of our TV's. I miss being able to record shows in any room, rewinding/fast-forwarding recorded shows in all rooms, etc.
Corina N.
Corina N.
Anaheim, Ca
Time Warner Cable is amazing. I'd say they have the best TV and Internet packages and it's very affordable. They have great customer services, always willing to help and accommodate our needs.
Prexa J.
Prexa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
They're great. I don't watch a lot of tv. They have good and up to date shows and movies. Not too expensive. It's definitely great to have. I haven't had much experience with customer service.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
La Puente, CA
Time Warner cable is pretty decent, the speed is well. One big complain however is that sometimes the Internet service will stop working intermittently which isn't fun when I'm doing homework.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Time Warner unfortunately has the monopoly where I live. Therefore they do not offer competitive pricing and raise your rates after a year. It is also not the fastest internet I've experienced
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Glen Burnie, MD
The service is spotty. There are times when my internet just quits working for no reason and they don't know what the issue is. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who can get something else.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Newark , Nj
I use to have direct TV but with all the contacts I decided to switch over to time warner cable I have over 100 channels including on demand for less then $100 a month I recommend to everyone
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?