BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Blair S.
Blair S.
Louisville, KY
Not a fan of their customer service support. I've had to go to the stores and it's ridiculous. You wait just an hour in line and usually they don't even help you!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Greenwood, SC
Customer service is super sketchy. I won't miss them after Comcast takes over. The cable is okay, as well as the internet, but I'd recommend other services first.
victoria k.
victoria k.
Use time warner for their internet and despise it. I've used time warner for cable in the past and it's always been a hassle. Shotty service. would not recommend.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Cincinnati
Wifi isn't very good and there's too many channels I don't use. Customer service is always helpful though. Still would take time warner over satellite TV any day.
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Los Angeles , CA
Fast Internet ! Great price.. Perfect for streaming movies .. Doing school work... Shopping and well It met to my expectations..Its great service for what you pay
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Reno, NV
I love the on demand feature and they have lots of channels. I also love the playback button but I dislike the format of the recorded list. Overall great service.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Horseheads, NY
The cost is exorbitant but they are the online cable provider in my area. We have a couple satellite television providers but that doesn't mean we get local news.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
El paso, TX
I can truly say that I love my cable company. Ive never had any issues with service, bill or customer service. The plans are reasonably prices so I cant complain.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Hemet, CA
TWC has really good internet and cable. Its internet is fast and doesn't lag and the on demand is pretty good. Occasionally they send out a code for a free movie.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Love the speed and coverage of Time Warner but their prices are ridiculously high and a lot of their channels have to be paid for, even at the highest level of TV
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?