BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Libna P.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
THNAK YOU TIME WARNER for making it easy to be a customer. They are always punctual, and efficient. Whenever we call to have an issue resolved its not a long wait on hold. Also they are very modern and everything is online now a days. They even gave us HBO for free for a year. We truly do appreciate it. We plan to move into san diego county in the next 3 years and I hope time warner expands south so that we can continue to use their services.
Corrin G.
Corrin G.
Eastlake, OH
Service is slow. Asked the same things multiple times. Very rude agents. Made my payment to the wrong account by their fault because they changed the business and residential phone prompt. High priced and slow internet. Never offered a compt for their issues and always try to fix your issues by making you go to one of their store to replace your modem. I would not even keep this service. I only do because it is the only providers in my area!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loathe this company as they have the WORST customer service ever. The sad thing is that if I want cable or internet, in my area there aren't many options. We chose this out of the two providers offered, and it's been awful. When we first started our service there was a problem and it took MONTHS to be sorted out. It was the companies fault and despite everything we did they still wouldn't fix it. I DO NOT recommend this company.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
I hate Time Warner honestly for a lot of different reasons. They're just generally a very shady company, and charge as much as they possibly can for minimal service that often goes out, their customer service is awful, even for loyal customers, and they are trying to monopolize the market. Their internet speeds, even at the highest available package are not very good for my large print 300 res graphic design file uploads to clients in emails
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Mt Washington, KY
I have never despised a TV service more than TWC. They kind of trick you. The first year, you'll have a set price, but slowly, they'll add channels you've never wanted onto your package and you will be overcharged. I never wanted phone or the highest speed of internet, nor did I want epix and all this extra bs - ended up having to pay almost $200 just for services. Plus the customer service wash horrendous. I wish I didn't have to use TWC.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
Story is beyond long so I'll put it this way time warner made promises and did not keep them. We were set up for certian channels and did not recive them, also told that we had wifi that wssnt the case it had to be added. We were told to pick up the equipment hook it up and everything would be on but wasn't told they hadn't even connected the lines to the pole outside. Time warner has yet to fix their mistakes / correct any of rhe issues.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
I really like the services that Time Warner provides. I would give them five stars if it weren't for the price. Time Warner is the only cable provider in my area so I have to pay the price. The quality is great though. We never have outages. Our internet is super fast. Time Warner customer service is also really helpful when we've needed them. Overall, a great service. I wish it weren't so pricey but other than that, I like the service.
Margaret g.
Margaret g.
El Centro, CA
Pretty nutral, the TV will (We think) update and it shuts down for a few minutes and re starts. Or the menu/guide will be blank for hours. We never got a list for what channels were what. When we've told them of the issues they say to let it do it's thing. They can't even fix my husbands name on the account. So his first name is spelled wrong. (We have asked multiple times) besides that the channels look good. And the reps are pleasant.
Tina B.
Tina B.
San Antonio, TX
My landline phone gets so many calls and I haven't given out my phone number to one person and I've had the same number for over a year. Most calls are solicitors or campaign calls. So irritating! We only have the landline because it came with our package. My cable channels constantly aren't available and I believe TWC sells my personal information which I gets lots of junk mail. I'm thinking of switching to another provider real soon.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
The cable is fine. I like the channel selections & prices. However, our internet is horrible. It disconnects at least once a day & I have tried to get it fixed numerous times, but nothing works. I'm tired of calling the technician every time it disconnects. I am in school & rely heavily on the internet for my classes & TWC has made it extremely difficult to get my assignments done. I end up having to go to starbucks to use their wifi.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?