BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kate H.
Buffalo, NY
Clearly have a corner on the market where I live. Our options are horribly limited and they are constantly jacking up the price of service. Wifi and cable quality is lacking. Customer service is nice but clear they are limited in what they can do. Have learned their trick of asking for a "special deal" and locking into a package that has more than we need just to get a better monthly price. Absurd and displays that the pricing is inflated. A joke.
Kiana C.
Time warner is by far the best cable you will ever have ! especially the DVR feature .. their customer service never fails ! they are always on point 100 percent !! the only thing is the prices will kill you but even with the prices everything it offers is so additive you woudnt really wanna drop it I highly recommend it as your main provider cause I had satellite direct TV before and it sucked !! go with time warner trust it does not disappoint !!
Alix D.
TW has good services available, such as ability to watch Netflix, record shows, etc. When you click from one screen to the next, there is a bit of a lag time and the internet package is not as fast as some of the other ones that are offered through other services. Also, clicking to get to the next screen is not always user friendly. For example, you think you are supposed to click "OK" to advance to the next screen to see a recorded show's options, but instead it just starts the show and you were actually supposed to use the arrow button. Obvious things are harder to get to. Good customer service though.
Chrystal W.
W Jefferson, OH
We have TWC because it is the only provider offered in our area. However, we have been a TWC customer in the past as well. Expectations are so, so. Im not too upset or too pleased. It's expensive, but comparable to other providers. I dont think I would recommened to anyone. We have had various problems, but yet when we had another provider in the past, we also had problems with them. I wish they offered the NFL league pass like direct tv does!
Jose Miguel L.
Syracuse, NY
They have the worst customer service and support ever. Every month they increase your rate and can never give you an accurate reason why when you call to ask. The picture is crappy and not true HiDef/HDTV quality. The Internet Speed isn't what I am paying for. They never have a reasonable promotion and have the Syracuse City area monopolized! I truly can't stand them and if I had my way I would get FIOS. I HATE Time Warner Cable!!!!!!!!!! 0 Stars!!
Abbey K.
Waukesha, WI
Meh, the only positives I can give time warner are the number of channels they have available, the fact that generally we don't lose service in bad weather, and their internet is pretty fast. Having said all that - they are expensive, their DVR's have a tiny capacity compared to satellite or TiVo, and their customer service is severely lacking. Overall, NOT impressed, but it's the least of the evils at the moment when combined with our TiVo so that we can actually record our shows and watch when we want. Unfortunately, even with subscriptions to Amazon Prime, Netflix, AND Hulu we still have to pay for cable.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
Honestly, I do not like Time Warner. However, they are the cheapest in my local area, so I only have them as an option. The customer service is terrible, my box is constantly not working or they are out working in the area resulting in me unable to watch my shows. I wish their customer service would be nicer and more helpful. For now, I will continue to be a customer with high hopes. However, if this continues I may just be turning to Netflix 24/7.
Teresa P.
I hate Time Warner honestly for a lot of different reasons. They're just generally a very shady company, and charge as much as they possibly can for minimal service that often goes out, their customer service is awful, even for loyal customers, and they are trying to monopolize the market. Their internet speeds, even at the highest available package are not very good for my large print 300 res graphic design file uploads to clients in emails
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
Not too happy with them I'm usually always working and by the time I'm back home I'm just tired and crashing trying to get some sleep.. But there's some random days that I get to enjoy my home.. And I don't know why the service sometimes is just awfull!.. Always try to call and complain but seems like they don't really care.. And I'm a good costumer.. Always pay my bill on point. So I'll probably find a good deal and switch to another company
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't personally pay for any of the service my mom does but when I go in and pay the bill or go in with her the workers are so nice and so helpful they don't rush you or talk over you acting like they already know what's wrong and you've said two words.
We get a lot of channels (we have the new box) and Internet , TV never goes out.
The box is very easy to hook up as well as their internet service.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?