BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
What's upsetting is the monopoly they've got in small communities in southeastern county. Literally, we've no other choice and we're stuck paying whatever prices that they charge, as there's no competition. The cable service, being all digital, is unreliable. The boxes freeze constantly.

That said, the Internet's decent.
Sara P.
Time Warner Cable is a great cable company. They are very user friendly. They offer lots of shows and their online services are great. The only problem I have is that you cannot use your TWC login to watch ABC shows online.
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Twc has always been my go to cable provider no matter where i have moved. Pro: tons of channels, occasional promos cons: without those promos very expensive for "basic" cable, glitches too much and always having problems.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
I think time warner is good, but not great. It didn't quite meet my expectations because I liked Comcast/Verizon better. The customer service has been wonderful and I'd recommend it to others if you live in the region.
Kirsten A.
Lake Geneva
Time Warner Cable is now Spectrum, spectrum raised the rates for subpar services and does not have a friendly customer service on the phone. Being that they are the only provider in my area I am stuck with them.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Eh, time warner cable is what it is. We don't have many cable options in the area so I would pretty much pay the same price anywhere for what I'm getting. I don't have too many issues with them though.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
Tabitha L.
Techie Expert
I dont really like cable they play the same stuff over and over and the service is horrible. I just need really good ibternet and streaming service.
valeria d.
El paso, TX
Techie Expert
I never had an issue with them, and if I did ,their customer service reps took care of it. I am not in contract and the services are great
Yvonne M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
They have good prices and the customer service isn't terrible, but their signal often cuts out which makes it difficult to love them.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?