BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Paige T.
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
If I could switch without having any issues I would. I hate time warner cable. Every now and then it's good. And there's no issues. But majority of the time it's sh*t. Sorry being honest here. I can't tell you how many times i'll try to watch a movie with on demand or even just a show and it will go black and say that it's unavailable and to try again later, or it will skip so many times you miss half the show/movie, or the cable box will randomly just shut off and have to reboot. All of these things happen for NO REASON AT ALL. It's so frustrating!!!!!! And our remote doesn't work half the time either (fresh battery's, nothing blocking the signal and all that) you can press a button hundreds of times and it does nothing we've had people come to fix it, got a new box, guess what? STILL DOES IT. And to make things even better??? We've had twc for a while now and we pay SO SO SO much, and there's a deal that's 10x less and we can't get it. Get it together or I'm switching
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Spring Hill, TN
We have had Time Warner Cable Service for the past four years. We have their mid size plan which is supposed to allow us to have three to four devises running on it at roadrunner speed all at the same time. Although it works most of the time, it doesn't work great and has issues. At least twice weekly it will just go
offline and we have to reboot everything. If it rains, we start getting signal interruption like there is water in the line and so our signal gets patchy. This leads to frustration when you are watching a video that is stopping and starting or trying to download/upload files for work. Time Warner has been ok, but I can't give a glowing review because they have never once done anything more than what is absolutely required or necessary. We are moving soon and will be changing providers, hopefully this next one will understand the benefit of going a little bit above and beyond because this is something TWC has yet to learn!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Bridgeport, WV
I can't sassy I'm truly happy with Time Warner Cable. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that my husband and son want to be able to watch football, the "cable" would have been shutoff long ago. I don't really know about the other internet companies available in my arts but supposedly TWC is the best available. Unfortunately, the equipment they provide is outdated and you still pay a monthly fee for it. Needless to say I went and bought my own. Oh, here's the kicker! When I asked if I needed to return their modem, I was told I could hold on to it as a backup. Seriously!!! As long as I'm not using that piece of junk, they'll let me keep it for no charge! Wtf!? I have to still "re-set" my modem often due to problems with the Internet. The one plus I can mention is the service people I've talked to on multiple occasions. They're always friendly and try to be as helpful as possible.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the new service they have I have Xfinity box that also includes Xfinity cable with the highest Wi-Fi speed available and the package also included security system with two cameras and three sensors so I can watch TV or check my cameras in my house on the mobile app wherever I'm at. And with all that's tied in it's actually a reasonable price I would say as I did my shopping I had Dish before and it was really expensive wasn't too bad at first but with the weather it really affects it, with Time Warner Xfinity the weather doesn't affect it at all and it doesn't have a dish or nothing big that you have to at all. So that's one thing that I really like about it, especially living in an apartment for you can have any attachments of course to the apartment. So I recommend using Time Warner Xfinity as I say it is a good company and they do good bundles for great rates.
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
I WISH THERE WAS SOME OTHER COMPANY IN THE AREA SO I COULD SWITCH FOR LOWER RATES!! WISH I COULD RATE IT LOWER THAN 1 STAR. First of all, the wifi connection is very, very slow. Second of all, the password is very long. Third of all, wifi sometimes randomly stops working. The cable usually works but i swear every six months I am given cost increases without notification. Every time I call to get the price down I am told the special offer is good for one year. Then in six months they increase my prices anywhere from 8 to 15%. When I question their policy they argue that I was not correct about the policy. I request to downsize, and they tell me that it would cost more. Right now I am looking for competitors that service my area. The first year is always the best deal for cost with this company.. Afterwards you get nothing but increases and poor customer service.
Jared B.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Let's start in the cable portion of Time Warner. Time warner on demand is constantly not working. For being such a large company you would figure the would have this figured out by now. And it's not just the last few weeks or months. This has been in going for years. Now when time warner on demand is working they sometime have shows updated to the previous weeks episode or more often than not they don't have new episodes updated. And even when you find the day that on demand is working and an episode is update, when you go to watch the episode is comes in very choppy and poor quality. You could say that is the internet a fault. And that's the second part of this. The Internet it also with Time Warner. If my landlord didn't pay a portion of my bill already with Time Warner there is a ZERO percentage chance I would still have Time Warner for my internet or cable.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
Seriously, the worst cable company I have ever had the misfortune of working with. We ditched them as a cable provider the second we moved out of our apartment and got satellite TV at the new house. Unfortunately they are the only internet provider in my area (aren't monopolies illegal?) , so we have to use them for that. They are ridiculously pushy about up-selling services. I got into a screaming match with their "customer retention" representative about cancelling the cable service, which was twice the price of satellite TV. They only have one solution to connection issues, which is to restart the modem. I call because I tried that and it didn't work. I have had to argue ridiculous service charges with them multiple times. I can't stand them and the second Google Fiber is available in my area, we are dropping TWC like a hot potato! Good riddance!
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
Love the fact that there's no contract required, unlike some other providers. I always try to negotiate prices so I won't get a bad deal. Generally, the customer service is really unstable. Once in a while, I get a super helpful person and the next time it's someone who sounds irritated by the conversation. I also really dislike how hard the sales associates try to push you to open a TWC account just because they make commission. I was switching over from Verizon so I had some questions. I couldn't ask one question without them saying well let's open an account for you first then discuss the details. Like, no, I'd like to find out before I decide to pay you. However, overall experience is pretty good with them. The technical assistants are very helpful whenever I have any issues and scheduling appointments for setting up things is always simple.
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I give this company a 2 star for many many reasons. for one I have had so much trouble with time warner cable that's it is to the point where I have to call them every single day because my services aren't working. they do not try to do anything for your inconvenience. it is ridiculous. the people you get on the phone don't even speak English you can't understand one word they say. i think they export some of their calls to another country. they also lie about when there coming to install your services. they told me everyday for five days they were coming and I waited and waited.... no time warner cable ever came. i have called their corporate office many times and they do not do anything to help either. if I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting i want a refund but they don't do that and that's called stealing. shame on them!
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Techie Expert
Cable and programming is fine but the internet really, really, REALLY suck. It is the worst thing ever. Always slow and interrupted service. They blame it on me because I was using a wrong wire.. they blame my router for the bad wifi connection, funny thung is that I was using their wires and the internet was connected directly to my console... The technician was very rude and had a bad attitude. He told us to check the internet and when my husband turn on the playstation (it is connected directly to the internet) he looked at him a gave him an attitude saying, "i told you to check the internet".. I really hate the way he talked to my husband and i ask him to control himself and explained him why we turned the console on. He didn't apologize. The internet was fine and as soon as he left the internet was gone again... :(
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?