BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the new service they have I have Xfinity box that also includes Xfinity cable with the highest Wi-Fi speed available and the package also included security system with two cameras and three sensors so I can watch TV or check my cameras in my house on the mobile app wherever I'm at. And with all that's tied in it's actually a reasonable price I would say as I did my shopping I had Dish before and it was really expensive wasn't too bad at first but with the weather it really affects it, with Time Warner Xfinity the weather doesn't affect it at all and it doesn't have a dish or nothing big that you have to at all. So that's one thing that I really like about it, especially living in an apartment for you can have any attachments of course to the apartment. So I recommend using Time Warner Xfinity as I say it is a good company and they do good bundles for great rates.
Margherita S.
Margherita S.
Buffalo, NY
I WISH THERE WAS SOME OTHER COMPANY IN THE AREA SO I COULD SWITCH FOR LOWER RATES!! WISH I COULD RATE IT LOWER THAN 1 STAR. First of all, the wifi connection is very, very slow. Second of all, the password is very long. Third of all, wifi sometimes randomly stops working. The cable usually works but i swear every six months I am given cost increases without notification. Every time I call to get the price down I am told the special offer is good for one year. Then in six months they increase my prices anywhere from 8 to 15%. When I question their policy they argue that I was not correct about the policy. I request to downsize, and they tell me that it would cost more. Right now I am looking for competitors that service my area. The first year is always the best deal for cost with this company.. Afterwards you get nothing but increases and poor customer service.
Brianne C.
Brianne C.
Durham, NC
Seriously, the worst cable company I have ever had the misfortune of working with. We ditched them as a cable provider the second we moved out of our apartment and got satellite TV at the new house. Unfortunately they are the only internet provider in my area (aren't monopolies illegal?) , so we have to use them for that. They are ridiculously pushy about up-selling services. I got into a screaming match with their "customer retention" representative about cancelling the cable service, which was twice the price of satellite TV. They only have one solution to connection issues, which is to restart the modem. I call because I tried that and it didn't work. I have had to argue ridiculous service charges with them multiple times. I can't stand them and the second Google Fiber is available in my area, we are dropping TWC like a hot potato! Good riddance!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I give this company a 2 star for many many reasons. for one I have had so much trouble with time warner cable that's it is to the point where I have to call them every single day because my services aren't working. they do not try to do anything for your inconvenience. it is ridiculous. the people you get on the phone don't even speak English you can't understand one word they say. i think they export some of their calls to another country. they also lie about when there coming to install your services. they told me everyday for five days they were coming and I waited and waited.... no time warner cable ever came. i have called their corporate office many times and they do not do anything to help either. if I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting i want a refund but they don't do that and that's called stealing. shame on them!
Cecilia M.
Cecilia M.
Techie Expert
Cable and programming is fine but the internet really, really, REALLY suck. It is the worst thing ever. Always slow and interrupted service. They blame it on me because I was using a wrong wire.. they blame my router for the bad wifi connection, funny thung is that I was using their wires and the internet was connected directly to my console... The technician was very rude and had a bad attitude. He told us to check the internet and when my husband turn on the playstation (it is connected directly to the internet) he looked at him a gave him an attitude saying, "i told you to check the internet".. I really hate the way he talked to my husband and i ask him to control himself and explained him why we turned the console on. He didn't apologize. The internet was fine and as soon as he left the internet was gone again... :(
Celine K.
Celine K.
Greensboro, NC
It's a great and reliable service. Great choice in channels and variety. Has multiple downsides though. First, they removed my go-to news channel, Al-Jazeera. This channel abstained from all bias and didn't only focus on U.S. news. It covered news from around the world, and handled everything professionally and neat. TWC removed for some unknown reason and will not return it. That's one factor that makes me want to switch services. Another factor is the price. Over time, the price has increased and they will not let me reduce it. I have to call and complain for them to give me a "discount" or basically return it to the same price that it had when I signed up. This sucks. Another thing is that the connection will constantly go out during storms, which is not reliable. I've contemplated changing services many times.
Beverly S.
Beverly S.
Winston Salem, NC
My experience with Time Warner has been both good and bad. I have had some on line customer reps that have been outstanding. They were polite and attentive and I felt they listened and did the best to resolve any problems. Other times I have had to make many calls to finally get to the person I needed to speak to. I do think Time Warner is getting better with customer service and making attempts. The most difficult thing is when you want to change or downgrade, when you speak to a representative you have start from scratch explaining what needs to be done before it is finally implemented. Most of the representatives do try to listen and accommodate, I think sometimes things are not upgraded in their computer system as well as they could be. I will say that my internet is rarely down and I can appreciate that.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Overland Park, KS
We have had Time Warner Cable for several years. Overall, I am happy with them. They answer the support line 24/7 and the people there are always very helpful. I have very few outages, but I do notice that sometimes my cable stops broadcasting certain channels for brief periods of time, or the feed comes to a halt and then starts up again. One thing I don't like about this company (but I;m not sure it's any differnt with any other company) is that every few months I see my bill go up because some promotional offer I had expires - then I have to call them and figure out what other offer I can get on to get my bill back to about what it was before. They don't tell you up front, but you can always call and find out what the current offers are and if something is better than the deal you have now, you can switch.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert
The price is too high for what you get and the bills are confusing. The equipment can be sketchy and we usually have to call at least once a month to have our box reset when the cable goes out. I have had several DVRs go bad and had to have them replaced, which made me lose everything that I had saved on it. I don't like that the company contracts with other companies and may not have vetted the servicemen and women who come to your house. The DVRs are not large capacity and you can only record two shows at once, unlike with other companies. I would probably switch if a better cable company offered the same thing. Time Warner was recently bought by another well-known company and they're changing the name to Spectrum. The company has been bought and sold at least half a dozen times since I became a customer.
Christine V.
Christine V.
Time Warner is really the only option out here. Like anywhere else in America, 1 company in your area pretty much has a monopoly with zero competition and they get to decide the prices. Because we purchased our own Wifi Modem, We pay about $50 for 50 MB internet, which is the highest available in our specific area. I think that internet can cost less per month, but I know I have paid more for similar internet from other providers that also "buffered" my internet speeds when I got to close to some GB limit, which in my opinion no internet company should do or be able to do. As Time Warner Cable does not do that is the reasoning behind my 3 stars combined with usually good service when someone comes out, which has only had to happen once in the year we've lived in our home.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?