BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
Vermilion, OH
my cable box glitches a lot but the service provided is quick and effective. when it is functioning properly i feel that it is a good provider and has several positive sides.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Willard, OH
The cable service provided is stable unlike satellite. I love that you can reach customer service via chat on their webpage and even schedule a call to avoid waiting on hold.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
I have to give it a 3 star review for the fact that I purchased the Internet and cable package and the Internet was great until a couple of days ago it just went really slow.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Techie Expert
There good when they wanna be good but lately they have been giving my mom a problem and over charging and adding charges on! Can't wait till there will be no more time Warner
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Our HD looks great and the cable rarely goes out. We live rural and are glad to be able to get high speed internet but pricing isn't competitive since there isn't competition
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
Don't really like this service and only have it because it was the only offered at the rental home I currently live in. DVR hardly ever works and it's hard to schedule shows.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I've been using TWC ever since they came to my area. I'm satisfied with the service. I use cable, internet, and a landline because it was cheapest to bundle it all together.
Mathilda T.
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Most of the time the internet works fine. Time Warner is pretty good but compared to other countries its pretty expensive compared to what you get, the speed and everything.
Chelsea m.
Chelsea m.
Pearcy, AR
We have had time warner for several months now. We love that there is no contract so you can downgrade or upgrade products anytime! They have great customer service as well!
Gloria C.
Gloria C.
Bowling Green, KY
On demand never works and my internet is in and out. Customer service workers are so rude I dread when I have to call in. Service is crazy expensive. I'm about to disconnect
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?