BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I do not like time warner they have horrible customer service as well as TV service. I live in a military base and that's the only company that gets service here otherwise I would not be a customer
Esther K.
Woodside, NY
Internet is super slow, goes down occasionally for no reason and I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. It's always disconnecting and leaves me aggravated at how terrible the service can be.
ML T.
We are somewhat pleased with our service so far. A few glitches but nothing that we can't fix or work around. Customer service seems to be pretty good so far but a long wait time to talk to someone.
Elizabeth L.
Newport, KY
Time Warner Cable gives me the best of everything. Love how I can use the guide to find out what is currently playing OR use the movie listing to either purchase a movie or find the free movies that are available to me. My husband and I are having a lot more movie nights!
Morgan B.
The internet isn't the best and we have had a lot of trouble with our box. We can only pause and record on the up stairs TV and every where else with a box, it doesn't work. It's just nerve racking.
Lisa M.
We signed up when they were doing one of their Triple play discount packages. We had to sign a contract and after the first year our bill almost tripled. While we have never had a problem with our service, we are currently looking to discontinue due to the monthly cost.
Alexandra C.
Van Wert, OH
I love their customer service, they are always so nice and try to figure out what i need, if they don't know they get me to someone who does know the answer or could steer me in the right direction
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I like that it has TWC on demand shows to watch at your own pace. I feel like we are paying way more money than we should be though- I would switch to WOW if it was available in our apartment complex.
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I use to have Verizon but we changed to twc... I definitely like it better since you have a few days after the due date rather than being cut off right away if they don't receive the payment. Twc is much more understanding. I would definitely recommend twc a million times
Melissa H.
Greensboro, NC
The service is usually ok. We pay a lot each month and do have some issues. My main issue is that when I call for service or technical issues the person who answers is never a native english speaker and that gets complicated. They also will not do much to help customers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?