BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
The cable itself is fine, but the service is absolutely horrible. I really hope there are other options because my family needs to get away from their terrible customer service.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.
The time warner cable company is a good company. Their internet is pretty amazing. the only fault thing is when the weather is bad. But other than that it's affordable and good.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Cleveland
Techie Expert
Time warner is okay. The service itself works good. Their customer service isn't that great. It took them 3 attempts to set up internet initially. I still have their service now
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
Saint Augustine, FL
I live in a small town and this is the only provider we have unless we go with dish. Not many options. I've lived here for 6 years and I've not had that many problems with them.
Nina S.
Nina S.
TWC is extremely expensive and I have had too many issues with incorrect bills. Customer service is decently helpful but they will not get to your house when they say they will!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Internet service is always an issue. Need to call about every 3 months to have it rest because it stops working. They always want to come in and fix it but it never gets fixed.
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
It's just your basic cable. Not to much to say about them- I've never had a problem with them, which is a good thing. But I have never had to experience their customer service.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Lexington, KY
I pay a lot for just Internet service and most of the time I get an ok signal. Customer service is horrible, and installation took 6 hours, if we had another option I'd take it
Alana U.
Alana U.
Hollis, NY
Twc provides exceptional service. The wifi is great.. cable is always on and their always sending me free movie codes.. bills are fair and the wifi anywhere u go is a lifesaver
It's a very good customer service! I like it, but sown times it messes up with our bills and charges us for no reason. But other than that I love the great work they do for us.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?