BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
Antonia C.
Chapel Hill, NC
The actual service of the internet and cable are great, but the customer service is not that great. They do not communicate with their customers very well.
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I hate time Warner. Over and over, there are billing mistakes and cable interruptions. If they weren't contacted with our community, i would drop them fast
Ashly S.
Lexington , NC
I like time warner I just sometimes have issues with connection and my bill went up for no apparent reason but overall I like it better then most companies
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Good company, I had a previous bill I managed to forget about when signing up for my internet. There was no issues and we are still enjoying their service
Kristin A.
Portsmouth, OH
They charge entirely too much for their service and the customer service is terrible! They give you their "introductory" offer then try to raise the cost!
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Time Warner cable is the entertainment equivalent of a medical placebo. The customer service is so bad, you could get better results by talking to a hobo.
Brieanna V.
Dayton, OH
I am switching from time warner cable to direct tv. they have over charged me and did not even have a certified guy come in a hook everything up! Dislike!
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
Pretty much railroaded into Time Warner because no other providers are available in my area. They're extremely expensive and their customer service sucks.
Alexis C.
Summerville, SC
We have Time Warner for Internet because they are the only company available. Our internet constantly glitches out and our bill is ridiculously expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?