BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Esther K.
Woodside, NY
Internet is super slow, goes down occasionally for no reason and I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. It's always disconnecting and leaves me aggravated at how terrible the service can be.
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I've had Time Warner in both my current and last residence and neither place did I receive acceptable intent even though I am paying for the highest speed. The cost is way too high for something that hardly ever works.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Great at sending someone out to help with problems even gave me a booster signal box because my basement wasn't getting all the channels. Great packaging price and the promotion prices are awesome.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
It is okay. it works for what we need it for, but i feel like the on-demand stuff is rather slow to load. it is also definitely overpriced because they have a monopoly in my area which i think its a rip off. i am currently greatly considering getting rid of cable completely.
Priscila R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Really good internet and speed ! I use my ps3 my phone my husband phone and it keeps with a good speed ! the custumer servise i don't like it too much ! It is affordable ! it meets my expectations !
Jennifer C.
Winchester, KY
I give one star because time warner cable doesn't work like it should. I am always losing all my channels. And my on demand is never working. Their customer service doesn't get anything done either.
Carmen T.
Techie Expert Level 1
I've always had a great experience with them. When we move they come out to the new place and make sure everything is going smoothly and they are always willing to help if i should have questions.
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Im not a big fan of twc even though i have it. I have to call every other month to get them to reconnect my internet cuz the signal is so slow. I cant stand this company but i can't get any other.
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC
I have been using Time Warner Cable for almost 3 years now. I am lucky I do not have any more issues that I already do, their customer service is horrendous. Too expensive for what the service is.
Danelle B.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy TWC but I don't like how to don't have options, such as only paying for what you watch. They also raise the rates somewhat regularly and treat new customers better than long time loyal ones
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?