BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel B.
Nashport, OH
The only service provider in the area. Rates are high and customer service is not the friendliest. But my internet works, so I guess they can have 3 stars.
Alexis C.
Perris, CA
Honestly, this cable company is so over priced and you barely get any good channels. Only think I really watch is the news. Other than that we have Netflix
Chole B.
Good speed and clear video. Bad menus set up and channels are not detailed well to see which show interested in. For the prices they give its not worth it.
Rosanna N.
North Hollywood, CA
This cable company has its ups and downs. It tends to go out a lot or has glitches. But, when you do have problems or concerns they are always attended to.
Jasmine G.
Lewisville, TX
I love being able to get hotspots from many different places but however the wifi connection in my home isn't that great and I'm always loosing connection.
Jackie S.
Santa Monica, CA
Great service! Very helpful if you have any questions or concerns, and most importantly always get to speak to a customer representative and not a machine.
Dominek T.
I do not recommend Time Warner to anyone. Their customer service and products are terrible. The Pro for Time Warner Cable is their pricing and no contract.
odalys m.
I really enjoy using this cable network but my only issue is that some channels dont work but then again im guessing it all depends on what package you got
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Great company with many great offers. Like that I dint have a contract and that I can make changes to y service at any time. great affordable and reliable.
Alyssa n.
louisville
Great channel options! HD quality is great. I wish the receiver wasn't so touchy. Seems like the remotes could have better connectivity with the receivers.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?