BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Yvett G.
Yvett G.
Arlington, TX
Time earner cable is actually pretty good for cable, the internet speed lags too much and I have the highest speeds you can get from them. They need to work on the Internet speeds
Janessa K.
Janessa K.
Charlotte, NC
If I had another choice and internet service I would use them. Everytime it rains my internet goes out. And their prices are so expensive. I can't wait to have another option soon
Elena Q.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Not horrible but the prices could be better. The location in which I live this is probably the best company to have. Only if you want more channels you'll have to give more money.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Bucyrus , OH
Time warner is expensive. The prices go up often, and if there is an issue with the equipment which causes service to be interrupted they don't like to give any kind of discount.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Mebane, NC
Good service just high priced .. Cable shouldn't cost as much as it does. They need cut the cost down. Customer service is ok depending on the person u talk to. I would recommend
Ferran G.
Ferran G.
Mount Washington, KY
I have never had any issues with time warner. My bill, although a bit pricey, has always remained the same. The service is great and offers a wide variety of additional services!
Katey W.
Katey W.
Pretty good for the most part. Sometimes there are WiFi issues, but I'm sure there are with all providers. of all the providers I've had service with, time Warner is my favorite.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dansville, NY
Price is okay. Customer service is a nightmare and service can sometimes be spotty. I wish there were better options in my area because I am sure they are not the best out there.
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Techie Expert
I've had problems with billing the past. They never tell you what your paying for and when they make a mistake it take forever and a day for them to correct it and reimburse you.
Rayanne D.
Rayanne D.
Glendora, CA
Not happy with the service and the cost. I have called to see how I can lower bill. We use very basic and it's still high. Lately some channels have had problems of interruption.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?