BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Rachel K.
I like them but at the same time I wish it didn't cost so much to have car and Internet I'm currently paying for a landline that doesn't even work and they will charge me to fix when it never worked
Ashley V.
Sylmar, CA
Unfortunately this is one of the only internet services available in my area. I've been with them a few years now and haven't been too happy with the service. There's been various times when the internet has gone down for hours at a time - when I called they didn't offer any explanations and scheduled to send someone to do maintenance. The maintenance employee never made it here.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I am very dissatisfied with TWC. I'm happy with their sports options, but that's about it. It took a longer time to set it up than it should have. and we have problems with the TV in our apartment.
Keeley R.
Mansfield, OH
I only use TWC because they are the only provider in my area. Their customer service is terrible. There are frequent outages, and they try to find 1000s of ways to nickel and dime their customers.
Savannah K.
Junction City, KY
I liked this network better than my old one. it works a decent time and it doesn't really slow down that much. the customer service is also very good and always answer any questions i have about it.
Kathrine W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
Amanda Z.
W Middlesex, PA
I like vet I earner cable I just think that all these companies need to lower their prices and give more discounts to the Kyla customs instead of always help new customers only I have had time warmer cable my whole life and wish they would be willing to help their loyal customers more .
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Tiffani L.
Time Warner Cable is alright.. I'm saying alright because all I can think about is every time you have to talk to customer service, they don't help you and they're rude. My personal opinion though.
Evalani D.
Mililani, HI
Although the monthly payments are really expensive in my opinion, the quality is worth it. The Internet is really fast, and you can stream movies music etc. they could also improve with their customer service. Sometimes when I call them for help I am on hold for a long time.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?