BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Has so many shows to pick from and so many options to pick from like on demand and recordings! The company is great to help out if any problems come up and they are affordable for what you can get!
Tia J.
Tia J.
Charlotte, NC
It came as part of my apartment package and i don't have a choice. Internet is fine but the cable is bad and is always out. thankfully i use online viewing like hulu and Netflix so it doesn't matter
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I am very dissatisfied with TWC. I'm happy with their sports options, but that's about it. It took a longer time to set it up than it should have. and we have problems with the TV in our apartment.
Makenzie J.
Makenzie J.
Louisville, KY
I am not a fan of time Warner. Something is always going wrong, the ppv kept going out. It's more expensive then anything and the customer service is crap. Really wishing we could switch companies.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Great at sending someone out to help with problems even gave me a booster signal box because my basement wasn't getting all the channels. Great packaging price and the promotion prices are awesome.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
TWC has come along way. They are responsive when I call and patient when I need them. Their price point is high and Internet not as fast as advertised. I love being able to watch on my iPad though.
Priscila R.
Priscila R.
Techie Expert
Really good internet and speed ! I use my ps3 my phone my husband phone and it keeps with a good speed ! the custumer servise i don't like it too much ! It is affordable ! it meets my expectations !
Lynnette M.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
For the most part, Time Warner works well for my internet service. It gives out every now and then but I think that has to do with my location. Nonetheless, they are always so helpful on the phone.
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Spring, TX
After being a AT&T Uverse customer for years, we switched to xfinity. Due to AT&T constantly raising prices, I wanted to switch to a company that didn't price gouge their customers. So far so good
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Laurelton, NY
Not a big fan of time warner cable, i used to have verizon and i am truly thinking about switching back, i feel like I'm over paying for channels i never watch and the channels i do watch are extra
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?