BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Gina M.
Gina M.
New Carlisle, OH
I have only had time warner for a few months. They have been there for all the questions we have had. They are pretty reliable in price as well! Defiantly recommend for new buyers.
Liz Marie M.
Liz Marie M.
I actually work for time warner cable. We are now becoming spectrum. The internet will be even more faster. Youll be able to stream, download videos watch movied with no data caps!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
It's nice to have cable. But this service is awful and the prices are not competative. If I didn't have room mates depending on Internet and stuff I'd switch providers immediately.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Louisville, KY
Time Warner cable offers great packages at great prices and has no contract! The internet speeds are currently the fastest around. Can a cable provider get any better than that? No
May R.
May R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Overpriced, we pay for internet that is constantly dropping service. I'm not a big fan of this company, but we weren't provided much of a choice where we reside, it's very limited.
Savanna K.
Savanna K.
Great customer service and very helpful representatives. Never have had a problem with the cable, but for billing questions they are always prompt. The cost is reasonable, as well.
Haylee S.
Haylee S.
Danville, KY
Have a love hate relationship with Time warner when it works it works perfectly but if you have problems it seems like their customer service can be the absolute worst to deal with
Isabelle J.
Isabelle J.
Charlotte, NC
This cable provider is great, it has all my favorite channels. But the only downside is that it cuts out during storms and construction and I need my cable and Internet for school.
Jazzmarie C.
Jazzmarie C.
The best in the area , however they have a ton of hidden fees . so be very careful with all of that . customer service is average . my wifi service almost always is working great .
Jody H.
Jody H.
Junction City, KS
Okay service. Lots of channel packages, but gets really expensive. I'm not to sure the cost is worth it. There are several cheaper options with the same or more channels available.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?