BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Pascale C.
Hollis, NY
I use to have Verizon but we changed to twc... I definitely like it better since you have a few days after the due date rather than being cut off right away if they don't receive the payment. Twc is much more understanding. I would definitely recommend twc a million times
Amanda M.
Cohoes, NY
I love time Warner cable I get the all packages which is cable wifi and phone at a great price. When have an issue it's address quickly and I usually end up with a free movie for my troubles. The wifi is great we have so many devices we use and it's never lagging or slow.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I like that it has TWC on demand shows to watch at your own pace. I feel like we are paying way more money than we should be though- I would switch to WOW if it was available in our apartment complex.
Ashlee V.
There are times where twc is good but to be honest I wish I could get a different provider. They are super expensive for even having basic cable. The also negative about twc is if I want to watch a show online that needs a cable provider most of the time they are not on there.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I've never had such a bad experience with a company in my life. I had a payment not go through because my card got stolen, now I can't pay thorugh card for 6 months. It's affordable, and the internet is great, but customer service and company policies make it not worth it
Amber R.
['LOUISVILLE', ''], KY
Great at sending someone out to help with problems even gave me a booster signal box because my basement wasn't getting all the channels. Great packaging price and the promotion prices are awesome.
Ryan  S.
Medina, OH
Bad always lose my TV constantly when it's bright and sunny could just be a bad connection but time warner always says oh just in
Plug it and plug it back in that's what they say every time instead of comeing out and doing something about Ive given up I just deal with it
Sharon C.
Florence, KY
Time Warner Cable
Love Time Warner ! very good service and reception !! Internet is super fast , they have an excellent call service 24/7 you can get help if needed , it is affordable and no big dish on your house , so I love that !! I recommend to anyone a great service !
katherine m.
Los Angeles, CA
The cable is fine, but we are supposed to be able to record multiple shows and have more memory than we do. Also we should be paying less and should be able to have HBO like we signed up for and that has not happened. It works fine but for what we want they could improve.
Sara A.
Love using this provider they are absolutely the best, we used to have directtv and we would find fees added every month but with time warner cable i feel like we get BETTER service for much less $$
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?