BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Wylie, TX
Customer service is great. Love the cable. My only issue is that the Internet goes in and out when on my cell phone. But all in all so much better than I had beforw
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I know a lot of people don't like this carrier but I have no problem with them. They are very responsive when I call customer service and quick to remedy any issues
Megan C.
Megan C.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't had any problems with my service. If I ever have a question customer service is always so nice and never have to wait on long holds. I call and they answer.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Kingston, NY
Our service was choppy and it was a nightmare to cancel when we moved. We ended up being charged for devices we returned because they lost our receipt. NEVER AGAIN.
Evie P.
Evie P.
Time warner cable is fine, the Internet is fast and occasionally goes out. I don't have any problems with cable. The customer service is not the best, I have heard.
Julianna H.
Julianna H.
Durham, NC
Time Warner is one of the worst cable providers ever. I cannot wait for Google fiber to come to my area. It is horrible how they have created a monopoly in my area.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Greenfield, OH
I have always had time warner cable. Seems like that is the only cable provider available in most areas. There service isn't the best and they are very over priced!
Esmer G.
Esmer G.
Rio Grande City, Texas
always had problem with the wifi and i thought it was kinda over priced. i always had to call to see what was the problem with the internet , it was always crashing
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
We haven't had any major problems with time warner cable! One of the best things about them is that in our case, at&t couldn't beat their price for what we needed!
Solange C.
Solange C.
Hamilton, OH
I guess I am either satisfied or dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. We have been using them for a long time so I cannot really compare it to a different company.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?