BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kara H.
Milwaukee, WI
Bad service. Thinking about cancelling and switching to at and t. We pay to much per month for cable and Internet. Need to call to cancel soon
Beneisha J.
I would have given them a five but I did have an experience that left a bad taste in my mouth. However, it was resolved. I'm back to loving them!
Carolina G.
Kew Gardens, NY
Horrible service, my internet never works, the channels are always freezing. I could definitely have a different provider for a cheaper price. Customer service is OK
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Not too impressed with Time Warner, and never have been. They are our only option in the area with coverage, and they know it. Prices are ridiculous, and the speed always slows down on the weekends, even though we have turbo Internet. Customer service is usually horrible, although I've had a decent person here or there. Waiting times are forever. And good luck if you need a technician to come out and do it right the first time. Each time we had something done, a different tech had to come out to fix the first techs errors, and no one ever said the same thing.
Ryann C.
TWC is not my favorite company. I am lucky enough to be stuck with them as my building has a contract with them. My service is extremely expensive per month and I honestly always have a problem. When trying to fix the issues I am often on the phone for hours with no success.
Kristen E.
Kansas City, MO
I really do not like Time Warner Cable...way over priced and the service does not function as well as promised. additionally, my bill is always fluctuating, usually in the upwards direction...looking to change services soon.
Crystal S.
Overland Park, KS
So far, they're okay. The internet gets really slow around 7-9 PM even though I'm the only one in my apartment who uses it.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Time warner is so amazingly fast! We used to have century link. It took 2 weeks just to get it installed. Time warner was fast and accurate. The price is not bad at all. Its not expensive at all. We really would recommend this cable company to the world.
CHRISTOPHER H.
El Paso, TX
Needs improvement in its customer service locally, i have to wait till after 5pm so i can get a national service agent from Dallas, just so i can get things done for my problems in internet connectivity.
Laura W.
Fort Fairfield, Maine
This is normally a good company, but price hikes are frequent and quite annoying. Also, our internet is frequently down due to Time Warner.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?