BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Danelle B.
Lebanon, OH
I enjoy TWC but I don't like how to don't have options, such as only paying for what you watch. They also raise the rates somewhat regularly and treat new customers better than long time loyal ones
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
Best internet and cable ever! They are a little pricey but definitely worth the internet is amazing. At my house we have 7 devices and the internet still works great with all the devices connected
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I've never had such a bad experience with a company in my life. I had a payment not go through because my card got stolen, now I can't pay thorugh card for 6 months. It's affordable, and the internet is great, but customer service and company policies make it not worth it
Esther K.
Woodside, NY
Internet is super slow, goes down occasionally for no reason and I feel like it's expensive for no good reason. It's always disconnecting and leaves me aggravated at how terrible the service can be.
Kathrine W.
Fort Stewart, GA
Poor service in my area, but there are no other options for cable TV and Internet in my neighborhood. Good customer service experience so far, no complaints. A bit pricey for the service we get especially since Internet is slow despite having the highest speed available.
Morgan B.
The internet isn't the best and we have had a lot of trouble with our box. We can only pause and record on the up stairs TV and every where else with a box, it doesn't work. It's just nerve racking.
Evalani D.
Mililani, HI
Although the monthly payments are really expensive in my opinion, the quality is worth it. The Internet is really fast, and you can stream movies music etc. they could also improve with their customer service. Sometimes when I call them for help I am on hold for a long time.
Amanda M.
Cohoes, NY
I love time Warner cable I get the all packages which is cable wifi and phone at a great price. When have an issue it's address quickly and I usually end up with a free movie for my troubles. The wifi is great we have so many devices we use and it's never lagging or slow.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
I like that it has TWC on demand shows to watch at your own pace. I feel like we are paying way more money than we should be though- I would switch to WOW if it was available in our apartment complex.
I've been using Time Warner Cable all my life, and I've never had a problem with the quality of my television. It's pretty affordable depending on what plan you have. The service is great, and there are many different channels to choose from, so that you never get bored.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?