BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Helen L.
Service is alright for what we pay for, but we've had to get our router replaced at least three times over the last year and a half because we've gone internet-less for days in a row. The wifi signals are also really weak in the living room when our router is in the room.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Channels go down while prices go up, impossible customer service, slow repair. However I do not have to deal with loss of satelite as I had in the past, wish there was a better option for my area.
Heather W.
Hilliard, OH
We are new customers to TWC but have been very happy with our service. If/when we have had outages, they have been helpful in resolving the issues. We even were given a credit for a lengthy issue. Their installation people are very kind and concerned for your satisfaction.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this company. Worst customer service and not the best internet AT ALL. I like how I get to stream some shows or get internet in certain places by using my user name and password, otherwise I hate it and would not recommend. I do not understand why people use this.
Kelsi C.
Florence, KY
I've been with TWC for about 5 1/2 months, & so far haven't had any issues. The price isn't too bad. For cable & internet I pay around $85 a month with is awesome. Way better then dish or direct TV.
Ashton G.
Cary, NC
It's the cheapest around BUT their equipment stinks to be honest. Fast speeds but meh. I have the bundle deal with cable, Internet, and phone. Every day that I watch the tv it freezes and pixelates.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Have been using TWC for a long time. service is so so had problems in the past with the cable going out and the internet being spotty. so far its been good recently. just wish prices weren't so high
Kylie K.
Honolulu, HI
super good. i can use my user and password from time warner cable and use it to watch recently aired TV shows right off of the channels website. huge plus for me. i can also use it for on the go sports games, it allows me to sign in and stream big games and the olympics
cassandra e.
Wilmington, OH
Strong internet speeds and wide range of coverage in my hometown. Easy to operate home site for use of paying bills electronically. However, customer service at times can leave a bit to be desired.
katherine m.
Los Angeles, CA
The cable is fine, but we are supposed to be able to record multiple shows and have more memory than we do. Also we should be paying less and should be able to have HBO like we signed up for and that has not happened. It works fine but for what we want they could improve.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?