BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
HARBOR CITY, CA
Have been using TWC for a long time. service is so so had problems in the past with the cable going out and the internet being spotty. so far its been good recently. just wish prices weren't so high
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
TWC has come along way. They are responsive when I call and patient when I need them. Their price point is high and Internet not as fast as advertised. I love being able to watch on my iPad though.
Sana A.
Sana A.
So far, so good. Time Warner Cable is new to me but their prices are reasonable and their quality thus far has been good. Their customer service is great too! It meets my expectations of a service.
cassandra e.
cassandra e.
Wilmington, OH
Strong internet speeds and wide range of coverage in my hometown. Easy to operate home site for use of paying bills electronically. However, customer service at times can leave a bit to be desired.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I am very dissatisfied with TWC. I'm happy with their sports options, but that's about it. It took a longer time to set it up than it should have. and we have problems with the TV in our apartment.
Makenzie J.
Makenzie J.
Louisville, KY
I am not a fan of time Warner. Something is always going wrong, the ppv kept going out. It's more expensive then anything and the customer service is crap. Really wishing we could switch companies.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Louisville, KY
Great at sending someone out to help with problems even gave me a booster signal box because my basement wasn't getting all the channels. Great packaging price and the promotion prices are awesome.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Washington Court House, OH
Channels go down while prices go up, impossible customer service, slow repair. However I do not have to deal with loss of satelite as I had in the past, wish there was a better option for my area.
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
Our Internet cuts out daily. their customer service is atrocious, once in a blue moon you get someone decent but most of the time to u don't if there was another option in our area we would switch
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
The only reason I am giving time warner one star is because I can not give it none. There cable service cuts out all the time, they have HORRIBLE customer service and there pricing is outrageous!!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?