BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Chanice W.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Time warner is okay, its very expensive though. We have the 3 in 1 phone/cable/internet. Sometimes the box doesn't work and that is a pain to keep rebooting.
Vanessa F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So far so good. We don't have many options where we live and were able to get a dish which is what I originally wanted. But I am happy so far with our cable.
Stefanie H.
Warners , NY
I hate Time Warner Cable. The channels are always messed up, they always freeze, my internet pops in and out, the channels always scatter. Its just terrible.
Ashley B.
This is the cable I use in my home, and 6/7 days I have no issues. I have all my channels and there's rarely a delay. I don't plan on switching anytime soon.
Kate H.
Greensboro, NC
WAY OVERPRICED, not the best customer service and our 89 dollar a month internet service comes and goes as it wishes. Only service in the area unfortunately.
Taylor C.
With my TWC, I love having TWC on Demand to watch movies and shows for free. Missed a show? Well if you have TWC on demand, you can just watch it from there.
Charlotte P.
New Braunfels, TX
It is a great service unless someone is trying to steal cable then it has a bad picture and sound. Customer service representatives are friendly and helpful.
Zulema V.
I am waiting to cancel would never want to have them service my cable needs they have horrible customer service and only have the company's interests in mind
Stephany M.
Love Time Warner Cable TV we have never had any issues or hidden fees. Every time I have a preoblem i call customer service and they are able to help me ASAP
Jaywhy T.
They are okay but have been charging us for 3 years of service that we were not getting. The only credit we got was 100 off one months bill out of 36 months.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?