BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Donna Z.
Donna Z.
Buffalo, NY
A very dependable cable company. Rarely an outage. High prices but I have called them to ask for cheaper rates and they have worked with me. Overall I would definitely recommend them.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Burlington, KY
Great service and great channel selections, the only complaint I have is that they haven't put Vanderpump Rules on On Demand yet, when they have all of the other Bravo shows on there.
christy a.
christy a.
Anaheim, CA
I like it a lot. i use the high speed internet service. iv had it for 2 years now. i use to have at&t but didn't like the price spike. so i switched and love it. only pay $34 a month.
Miki K.
Miki K.
TWC customer service is atrocious and if you ever make changes, they will make mistakes and you will somehow get overcharged. I do not recommend TWC if you have a choice of providers.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
We pay for the highest speed internet but constantly run into connection issues. We do have multiple people on the same connection though. The cable is dirt cheap, we couldn't refuse!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
They provide exceptional customer service and lots and lots of channels. I love that they sometimes give you credits on your bill as a reward. To me they are the best cable provider.
Jourdain S.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
If I could give Time Warner no stars I would they're terrible expensive and just not good service. We only get Internet because we use Hulu and Netflix and their cable is outrageous.
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.
Lincoln, NE
I hate TWC. Their internet service sucks.. It's too expensive. The Internet is soooo slow. The only nice thing is that I can pay my bill online and SOMETIMES the employees are nice..
Emmalee L.
Emmalee L.
Auburn, NY
They do a really good job. I am a college student so I need my internet connection to be reliable and it is. They are also extremely helpful whenever I call with questions or issues.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Time Warner cable is an Okay service. It is great but very pricey. And of course it's my only option where I live. The wifi depends on what you have and the size of your living space.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?